WELLA - National Account Executive - Grocery
- Brentford, United Kingdom
"Wella' is one of the world's leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together "Wella"), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of Coty's Professional and Retail Hair businesses, "Wella" is on its way to become a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. At closing, our new Company will have presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. "Wella" and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about "Wella" please visit www.wellacareers.com .
The role of National Account Executive is to assist in the account management of specified customers to build profitable sales growth by supporting the Head of Sales on our leading brands across a specified Retail Hair customer. You will support the Head of Sales in building a strong relationship between Retail Hair and the customers across all relevant departments within the customer structure. The successful applicant in this role will prepare promotional forecasts in liaison with Head of Sales, Marketing and Trade Marketing.
- Responsible for total Retail Hair business within national customers including the co-ordination of a customer specific promotion plan for the category or customer.
- Management of an investment plan and P&L for the category or customer.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of a customer specific promotion plan for our leading Retail Hair brands liaising with Marketing, Demand Planning, Trade Marketing, POS and Customer Buyer and Supply teams.
- Facilitate information flow between Retail Hair and the customer teams for data such as service level and stockholding.
- Ensure all POS, line lists, price strips, planograms, stand load ups, graphics are checked for accuracy and issued to customers in line with lead times.
- Liaise with Demand Planning and communicate any stock availability issues to the customer.
- Responsible for the analysis of customer EPOS data to track new product launches, review post promotional analysis to understand results of promotion and for preparing pre-promotional P&L's to understand revenue and profit potential.
- Carry out monthly store visits to track promotional activity for the relevant brands.
- Update competitor activity tracker for the relevant competitors and retail pricing tracker for the relevant brands.
You thrive at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You recognise the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
- Proficient experience in Customer and Sales Management, experience in negotiation and managing end to end process.
- Comprehensive experience of Consumer and Shopper Insights.
- Experience planning & monitoring and advanced analytical skills & knowledge of supporting programs and platforms.
- Communicates effectively and delivers impactful presentations. Communication & influencing will be second nature.
- Experience to budget planning and exposure to P&L management.
- You will be committed to delivering results and strives to achieve stretch targets. A true change champion you will pioneer new ideas and approaches showing a strong sense of individual accountability and ability to work with autonomy.
- Have a flexible approach and adapts to challenges and changing priorities as required, comfortable making fast decisions balancing intuition and facts.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with national, federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.
Back to top