WELLA - Global Transfer Pricing Lead
- Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland
"Wella' is one of the world's leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together "Wella"), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of Coty's Professional and Retail Hair businesses, "Wella" is on its way to become a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. At closing, our new Company will have presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. "Wella" and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
We're looking for a Global Transfer Pricing Lead to join our finance team. You will own and further develop the Global Transfer Pricing function and play a critical role in the development of our intercompany transaction policy; you will lead strategic thinking around how we operate globally from a statutory tax perspective.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and dynamic tax professional to thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment with significant growth and international expansion.
- Act as subject matter expert for TP matters; Develop and implement TP models and policies for products, services, IP, financing or any other transaction between related parties
- Effectively communicate TP strategies, and requirements to finance and business functions
- Remain up to date with latest TP development (OECD and local country) and analyse impacts and opportunities for the company
- Lead TP initiatives and planning/efficiency projects
- Lead operational TP setting and monitoring processes
- Provide TP technical support to operational teams and Global tax colleagues (regional tax director)
- Manage the global TP documentation process (Master File, Local File, Country by Country reporting). Ensure global and/or regional benchmarking studies are regularly updated and intercompany agreements are in place
- Support Global tax colleagues and finance teams with managing TP controversies
- Identify global TP risks and develop a control framework to prevent exposure, incl. TP processes and Advance Pricing Agreements
- Manage global TP third-party service providers
- Be responsible/owner for TP master data, ensuring it is accurate/up-to-date in systems
You thrive at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You recognise the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
- 5-8 years of relevant tax/transfer pricing experience with global Advisory Firm, or multinational tax department.
- A Bachelor's / Master's degree in Taxation, Finance, Law or Economics
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of the OECD transfer pricing guidelines
- Ability to think and act strategically while being able to execute on operational deliverables
- Familiarity with ERP and finance reporting tools
- Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills. Strong ability to communicate complex topics in concise terms
- Sound business acumen, pragmatic, solution-oriented with the desire to solve problems
- Able to adapt to change and react with speed, perseverance, and tenacity.
- Ability to work across cultures with all levels of organization and different functions Excellent numerical, writing and Excel skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken required.
- Ability to travel when required
What you can expect from us:
• Attractive salary package
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Wide range of benefits (health insurance, pension, car lease and/or mobility allowance for selected roles as well as wellbeing benefits)
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
• Truly international and diverse environment where you can be your true self
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with national, federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities
Back to top