Trade Marketing Manager, Rimmel
Trade Marketing Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Trade Marketing at Coty is challenging yet highly rewarding, based on consumer insights and strong innovations. It is also a proven discipline and has developed senior leaders across the business.
The Brand Trade Marketing Manager is to lead the development of three specific areas of significant importance in the business a) category growth stories / visions b) local success models (defined by internal 4P KPIs by channel) c) input into innovation strategy and plans. The absolute measure is direct P+L accountability for a given brand. This department is the owner of Coty commercial strategy and is the central point of our commercial organization.
Working with ALL commercial and back office functions will be essential to deliver on the success model creation, category growth story and innovation strategy.
- Responsible for Brand or Segment P&L and in market performance
- Works closely and collaboratively with Supply, Sales, Finance, Legal, Regulatory, Design,
- Provides monthly updates to business review and monitor market performance
- Identifies trade needs / opportunities, develop 4P pricing and distribution strategies in line with trade promotions and display priorities for brands
- Executes Global NPD launches with BIC maximization plans and identifies new opportunities (BDIs) to drive business
- Implement portfolio strategy in conjunction with global trade marketing to support overall business strategy, short / medium term.
- Accountable for research budgets linked to LSM / perfect store KPI creation e.g. shelf testing of innovation.
- Responsible for portfolio P&L and in market performance
- Develops LSM and validates 4 P Success Model by identifying winning strategies on Pricing, Promotion, Placement and Presence (PICOS) for all classes of trade, based on category growth platform
- Develops strategies to improve/maximize Trade Investment ROI by completing promotion analysis and validate against expected results
- Translates brand marketing plans into customer marketing actions
- Contributes to category marketing plans with customer and category analysis and promotional strategy; key contact for brand marketing teams
- Continuous analysis of customer position, working together with National Account Managers to recommend in-store action aimed at strengthening Coty's position within categories
- Contributes to forecast accuracy via timely and accurate input into forecasting process.
- Minimum university educated (to Bachelors level) in a commercial subject
- +4 Years sales (account management) experience, must be able to demonstrate outstanding analytical skills and potential, developed within a CPG environment.
Coty's purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers' beauty. Aligned to this is our mission - to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world's largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics, we operate across three divisions:
- Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel
- Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy
- Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Coty is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries in Asia, Latin America, Australia, Middle East and Africa, as well as Europe and North America and products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Our headquarters are in London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
At Coty, we embrace Diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.
Back to top