SSC Financial Accountant - Intercompany
- Sanford, FL
FINANCIAL SUPERVISOR (INTERCOMPANY)
SHARED SERVICES CENTER - SANFORD, N. CAROLINA
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for a Financial Supervisor to support the goals of the Shared Services Center and its customers in the areas of Accounting and Finance. This position provides accurate and timely accounting and financial reporting services focusing on but not limited to Intercompany Receivable and Payables. .
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for Intercompany journal entries and reconciliations that fall under SSC custodianship
- Provide supervision and development of up to 3 accounting staff
- Assist in monthly corporate reporting
- Support internal and external auditors in SOX control and financial statement testing
- Provide special project support as assigned
Fixed Assets Accounting .
- Review Intercompany AR and AP subledger to GL reconciliations
- Review Intercompany Aging
- Review Intercompany Inventory Intransit accrual
General Ledger Account Analysis
- Manage month-end close for Intercompany team
- Ensure all Intercompany related GL accounts are reconciled accurately and reviewed timely
- Assist in other general accounting areas as needed
- Assist manager with maintaining key controls over journal entries, account reconciliations, and checklists
- Adherence to current SOX controls
- Continuous assessment of the control environment
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Experience with large ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Hyperion reporting experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office including intermediate level knowledge of Excel, which includes pivot tables, v/h-lookup, sum-if, if-then statements etc.)
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills and teamwork ethics.
- Process focused to include ability to follow, document and explain key processes and impact to accounting and reporting.
- CPA or CPA Candidate preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top