SSC Financial Accountant - Fixed Assets
- Sanford, FL
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT (FIXED ASSETS)
SHARED SERVICES CENTER - SANFORD, N. CAROLINA
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for a Financial Accountant to support the goals of the Shared Services Center and its customers in the areas of Accounting and Finance. This position provides accurate and timely accounting and financial reporting services to include but not limited to GL reporting and analysis, SOX controls, journal entry preparation, account reconciliations, and other general accounting tasks in order to sufficiently meet the goals of Coty corporate reporting requirements.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Fixed Assets Accounting
- Asset additions, disposals, transfers, and other adjustments to Fixed Assets subledger.
- Generate and record depreciation/amortization expense.
- Monthly reporting of capital spend.
General Ledger Account Analysis
- Prepare and post journal entries.
- Prepare account reconciliations/analyses for balance sheet and related P&L accounts.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and year end reporting requirements.
- Adhere to/improve current SOX controls and work with Management and Internal Audit to implement any additional necessary controls
- Update process documentation
- Provide support during testing of internal controls
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- 2 + years of industry experience, preferably manufacturing environments
- Well versed in Month End Close process and reporting requirements
- Firm understanding of US GAAP, internal controls, and Accounting's role related to these
- Proficiency in MS Office including intermediate level knowledge of Excel, which includes pivot tables, v/h-lookup, sum-if, if-then statements etc.)
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills and teamwork ethics
- Process focused to include ability to follow, document and explain key processes and impact to accounting and reporting
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top