Sr. Manager, Sales Capability - East
- United States
SR MANAGER, SALES CAPABILITY - WEST/EAST REGION
PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY | LOCATION FREE
We're Coty Professional Beauty, one of the leading professional beauty companies and home of iconic brands like Wella, Clairol Professional, Sebastian and OPI. We are passionate about beauty. Our products touch millions of consumers worldwide, via thousands of salons, stylists and nail artists. We believe our products and services bring out the beauty in every individual.
We're looking for a Sr. Manager of Sales Capability to join our North American Capability team. This is newly created role that will see you building the skill set of our Frontline Sales organization. Reporting to the Sales & Education Capability Sr Manager, you will cover the West (or) East Region and be location free (home office).
• As the Functional Expert, perfectly execute the Sales Capability Journey to Mastery for the priority topics defined within the NA Frontline Capability strategy & plan.
• Leading the Sales Frontline managers progress measured in the Capability Tracker. The objective to be #1 in Color (NR, Gain & Grow).
• Purpose of this position is to be the Functional Expert internally and externally to coach and develop Sales Frontline to be best-in-class in the industry.
• Co-Design and execution of the annual Sales Capability Plan, which develops frontline skills across Omni-channel.
• Collaborate with Trade Marketing, tailoring the Sales Capability strategy to the IMP and Core Capability priorities.
• Co-own & Drive the US Sales Capability Plan for the West (or) East Region.
• Co-design and execute annual Sales Capability plan tailored to the BU needs referencing Global Frontline Capability guidance and Initiative Master Plan (IMP) across all channels: Salon, Store, E-Comm for Frontline Sr Sales Managers & Account Managers.
• Participate in NA Capability meetings, ensuring that all critical skills are integrated into the local Capability plan and be the Capability SPOC of the Frontline Sales Directors
• Participate in local sales activities and provide analysis to incorporate learning into local Capability Plans
• Turn competitors' observations into action steps to build a strong and relevant Capability plan.
• Own & Drive the Perfect Execution (Protocol) of the 'Journey to Mastery' for frontline Sales
• Frontline Sales: Gain Academy
• 1st Line Managers: Managers of Others Program P1, P1 Refresh
• Track, Measure and Report: WBCP/Capability Tracker / MyCoach
• To reach Sales objectives as indicated in Key performance indicators
• High Performing Organization (HPO): Responsible for enabling Sales frontline team to achieve their full potential, by investing sufficient priority, time and resource into team culture, individual capability and coaching (via MyCoach, Sales Capability Tracker).
• Conduct feedback conversations on professional and personal development of the frontline team in cooperation with their 1st Line managers
• Identify and further develop talents within the frontline & ALTA team
• Own & Drive the Perfect execution of the Capability strategy & Plan.
• Deploy: Onboarding program for New SR Mgrs. and Account Mgrs.
• Driving Adoption: Coaching the Coach through Co-ride perfect execution.
• Elevating Mastery: Perfect execution of the GAIN program.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE
Credible Face of the Company: Value-Adding Expertise
• Deep understanding of the external marketplace and the internal company.
> 8+ years' frontline Sales experience.
> 3+ years' experience managing people and/or completed MOOs program.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders.
• Prior Capability experience in the beauty industry preferred.
• Mastery of digital tools, including iPad, APPs, and presenting from a digital tool.
• Excellent presentation and strong communication skills; written and verbal (in English).
• Competent using MS Office & Social media skills, skills training online (digital), learn on/offline, deep knowledge on the curriculum.
• Min. 75% travel time (incl. overnight travel) - Valid driver's license and ability to travel long distances. Overnight travel and travel to Calabasas, CA office frequently. "Road Warrior" position that will be away from home 2-3 weeks a month.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Note: We are currently reviewing resumes and applications for this role. However, due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, interviews will likely be delayed until after our office reopens. If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo
Back to top