Sr. Manager, OPI Brand Marketing
OPI Sr. Brand Manager
NA Professional Beauty, Calabasas, CA
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for a Sr. Brand Manager to join the North America (NA) Marketing Team. This position is a fast paced delivery role. Leading multifunctional teams, coordinating marketing plans and commercial activities, working with the Global OPI Marketing team, NA Trade Marketing, Education, Finance, and Sales channels / Top Customer teams is key to enable excellence in execution and future growth.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Lead base business strategy, management and new products go-to-market for the OPI nail business, which is a $150+M business and has huge growth potential and is a top priority & focus area for the COTY Professional Beauty NA organization.
- Responsible for leading OPI new product launches & marketing efforts in the North America market, including the development and introduction of marketing & commercial plans, go-to-market strategy and in market support. Create and gain alignment on annual marketing plan and ensure delivery of the objectives outlined in this plan.
- Develop and execute marketing vision, strategies and tactics for existing and new products within the professional nail category, including sell-in materials, advertising, PR and influencer marketing, digital content on owned channels and supporting top customer execution.
- Lead annual pricing strategy and execution across base business and new items.
- Own total brand media strategy, execution, agency relationship, performance reporting and ongoing optimization.
- Partner with Global New Product Development & Supply Chain/Planning to ensure that all programs & initiatives developed meet the required timelines and market requirements.
- Manage brand budget within corporate processes and procedures.
- Create and gain approval on P&Ls for initiatives launch plans & promotional programs with adherence to margin targets.
- Handles related duties and assignments as necessary.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Detail Oriented: Ability to take in and organize multiple inputs, data points and action items, and simplify to deliver a plan while ensuring accuracy and sufficient depth of information.
- Business Data Analytics: Make recommendations based on data, including costs, Net Revenue, Margins, ROI, digital media and social media metrics and trends.
- Organized Self-Starter: Comfortable working across teams and functions, able to drive focus, collaborative inputs and agreement to a plan.
- Leadership: Ability to engage and lead a multi-functional team with focus on delivering results.
- Resourceful team player: Able to juggle multiple tasks and projects, prioritizing critical work and being accountable for results.
- Clear communication skills: Critical to drive clear communication, both written and verbal, across a multi-functional team that spans geographies.
- B.S. In Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- 2-3 Years related experience is Marketing or Business Administration support
- Comfortable operating in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Masters in Business Administration
- Ability to assimilate concepts and processes quickly and drive follow ups to closure
- Multi-Lingual - Specifically English + French, Spanish or Vietnamese
- Interest or experience in Beauty products or services category
WHAT WE OFFER
This role works across multiple parts of the business and with multiple functions, giving the candidate a great visibility to cross-functional work flow, processes and decision making within a larger organization. Project work focuses on leadership opportunities in business strategy development, business analysis and digital marketing, balanced with project management and plan execution with support and input from the full brand team - a group of passionate OPI color fans.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top