Sr. Manager, Manhattan/Staten Island FN7
- United States
Sr. Account Manager - Direct Sales Organization
Professional Beauty | New York
We're Coty Professional Beauty, one of the leading professional beauty companies and home of iconic brands like Wella, Clairol Professional, Sebastian and OPI. We are passionate about beauty. Our products touch millions of consumers worldwide, via thousands of salons, stylists and nail artists. We believe our products and services bring out the beauty in every individual.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Manager, Sales within the New York territory. The Regional Sales Manager-North America Salon Professional builds organizational capacity across the entire Region and Division by building volume and enabling programs so that we deliver dollar, volume, Net Operation Sales (NOS) and share objectives. The incumbent is responsible for working across the Independent Store Direct Sales Organization (DSO) region to assess capability to deliver the OGSM strategic choices. Ultimate goal is to enable Account Managers and peers to build: 1) strategic selling capabilities by customer segment, and 2) industry/brand knowledge.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Deliver Region Volume, NOS and Share
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals. Provide regular, clear direction to direct reports on expectations of initiatives, new items, openers, and key business priorities as deployed by the company or as identified in the individual work plans/markets. Work with Division SAE to insure all employees successfully participate in agreed-to Sales Training curriculum and continue to develop CBD sales fundamentals.
- Organizational Development - Manage Work & Development Plan (W&DP), Work Plans and quarterly checkpoints of direct reports. Help develop and support Team-specific and Individual Training Plans. Motivate, challenge and support the Region and Divisional team to drive performance at higher levels. Breakdown barriers at accounts to enable Account Managers to build volume, grow capacity, and deliver long-term business gains.
- Capability Assessment - Regularly assess skills and needs of Region/direct reports vs. baseline and objectives.
- Demonstrates ability to lead. Ensures deliverance of overall sales strategy. Meets regularly with team and key customers to ensure activities are effectively promoting the purchase, sell through, and support of Salon Professional. Leads and holds sales team accountable to deliver results and maintaining joint business plans with key customers.
- Thinks strategically - takes a broad view; draws information from diverse and varied sources; anticipates the future; finds meaningful connections that drive the business direction; makes choices that allow us to win in the marketplace versus competition.
- Combines data, judgment and intuition based on experience and expert knowledge to make informed and timely business decisions.
- Understands and proven success in executing the CBD Sales fundamentals; understands and uses key business measures; is knowledgeable about Coty Salon Professional brands.
- Stays current in the area of Sales and converts new knowledge into practical applications.
- Listens to learn and understand, appreciates, anticipates and responds to the needs, perspectives and motivations of consumers, customers, business partners, and employees.
- Acts as an owner of the business and is answerable for results. Able to prioritize and focus on results. Must be able to appropriately manage SRA and MSE budgets
- Collaborates effectively and enthusiastically within and across geographic and organizational boundaries; competes externally - collaborates internally.
- Develops deep understanding of competitive strengths and weaknesses. Leverages knowledge of competitive products to demonstrate how Coty products are differentiated. Works multi-functionally to deliver maximum customer benefits.
- Individual should show the ability to lead change and build sustainable competitive advantage in the marketplace.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor's Degree plus 4+ years (or MBA plus 1 year) of business in Sales, Category Management or Retail Management
Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and organizational/time management skills
- Proven track record of driving top line sales. Beauty Industry Sales a plus.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the following systems: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Travel Requirements 20-30%
- Professional Beauty Experience
Note: We are currently reviewing resumes and applications for this role. However, due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, interviews will likely be delayed until after our office reopens. If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo
Back to top