Sr. Manager, Global OPI Consumer Market Insights
SENIOR MANAGER, CONSUMER AND MARKET INSIGHTS
OPI | CALABASAS, CA
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We're looking for a (CMI) Consumer and Market Insights Senior Manager to join our team. In this role you will help us create the future as the CMI leader for OPI, our professional nail brand. Reporting to the Global OPI and North America Business Director of Consumer and Market Insights, you will work to drive our priority brand, develop foundational insights, grow top customers, and guide upstream innovation.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Shape brand innovation strategy, including whitespaces defining strategic priorities based on consumer and professionals needs and future trends
- Build solid fundamentals (i.e. habits and practices, usage and attitude, path-to-purchase, and personas) to enable strategic decision making.
- Uncovering digital insights across our paid and earned media executions to inform our social and search strategies.
- Lead CMI capabilities including upstream innovation qualification approach, meta-analyses to grow leadership brands, and piloting new research methods
- Build a high performing CMI team, defining budget/agenda for the function as well as shaping the role for maximum impact within the organization
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Experience . Proven performer with 3+ years of experience working in Consumer & Market Insights in top multinational (P&G, Unilever, Amazon) or strategic consulting (Bain, McKinsey, BCG)
- University degree, Masters is a plus
- Strategic & analytical thinking based on good CMI foundations: ownership of research design & execution, and analysis. Consumer/shopper/market understanding. Leverages multiple knowledge sources and synthesizes data qualitative/quantitative to drive conclusions & action.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- International experience working across multiple countries and Beauty are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
This role is a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way. Your curiosity and ability to drive consumer understanding within the Professional Beauty organization will lead you to become a respected and mandatory stakeholder of the brand strategy .
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top