Sr. Manager, ghd eCommerce
- United States
National Key GHD Sr. eCommerce Account Manager, eCommerce
Coty Professional Beauty | Calabasas, CA
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Key Sr. eCommerce Account manager will be responsible for developing eCommerce merchandising and digital media strategies for ghdhair.com/us and ghd e-retailers for US Coty Professional Beauty. This role will own the delivery of Revenue, Retail Sales, and P&L targets for ghd, as well as require hands on work with agency partners.
The Sr. Manager of eCommerce Account Manager will be a key leader in the organization, driving the total eCommerce growth strategy. This role will own the customer journey on across all mobile/desktop platforms and will require partnerships with internal Marketing teams (Acquisition & Retention and Data Analytics), Merchandising, and IT to implement a best in class customer experience.
Key areas of focus include UX/UI design, site merchandising, digital marketing, web analytics, personalization, A/B Testing and all aspects of conversion rate optimization (CRO) across both ghdhair.com/us and e-retail partners. This fast-paced, highly visible role will report directly into the Head of Digital and eCommerce NA.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Drive online revenue growth by optimizing site experiences, increasing conversion rates & average order value (AOV) across both e-retail partners and ghdhair.com/us
- Monitor, analyze and report on daily/weekly business performance
- In partnership with ghdhair.com global team, identify A/B testing and CRO for ghdhair.com/us with emphasis on increasing revenue per visit, improve customer experience,
- Test new site functionality and features across ghdhair.com/us: identify, recommend, and oversee implementation of approved, new functionality or solutions to drive conversion to Global ghdhair team
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives to positively impact KPI using site analytics (i.e. conversion rate, abandoned cart rate, average order value, units per transaction etc.)
- Develop best-in-class customer journey across mobile/tablet/desktop platforms
- In partnership with internal stakeholders, maximize all onsite optimization opportunities with e-retail partners with strong emphasis on sales performance channels
- Ensure all site content across both ghdhair.com and e-retail partners serves to meet channel goals, customers' expectations and eCommerce best practice
- Direct efforts to optimize existing site features across both ghdhair.com and e-retail partners including reviews, on-site search, navigation, and taxonomy
- Responsible for managing effective merchandising and product stock levels strategy (in partnership with Merchandising) of core product, best sellers and product promotions
- Lead, develop, and mentor site merchandising via UX/UI team
- Drive performance media channels to support ghd.com sales growth, with emphasis on SEM, SEM, Affiliates, CRM, re-targeting
- Partner with Brand Marketing and Creative teams leads to ensure alignment with our brand strategy
- Must have - 5+ Previous experience with large or premium ecommerce brand
- Bachelor degree; advanced degree a plus
- Must have - SEO , SEM, Affiliates, CRM experience and knowledge
- Must have - Analytical experience: Google Analytics, ARAP or Omniture
- Must have - Previous hands on experience of best in class ecommerce platforms and CMS systems, such as SalesForce, Hybris, Adobe, Magento or Amplience
- Affinity with Beauty. Prior beauty category experience is a plus, but not a pre-requisite.
- Must have - Prior experience of e-Retail partnership/trade marketing acceleration
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strategic- Planning, administration, facilitation, creativity, problem analysis, decision making
- Business- Work-flow structuring, monitoring, product knowledge, account administration, automated office systems, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management
- Creativity and Innovation - Creativity, Business savvy, originality, intuition
- Leadership and Personal- Motivating others, development of employees, communication, objectivity, integrity, dependability,
- initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration
Note: We are currently reviewing resumes and applications for this role. However, due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, interviews will likely be delayed until after our office reopens. If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Coty's purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers' beauty. Aligned to this is our mission - to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world's largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics, we operate across three divisions:
- Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel
- Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy
- Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
At Coty, we embrace Diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.
Back to top