Sr Manager Finance Corporate Business Controller
- United States
SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER, CORPORATE BUSINESS UNIT CONTROLLER
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an exceptional senior finance manager to own, drive and be fully accountable for our Corporate Business Unit in New York Headquarter.
You will be the key business partner to senior executives in various functions including finance, IT, HR, legal. The scope is complex, as it impacts various lines of the P&L and balance sheet, and significative, as it accounts for more than $350M of operating and capitalized expenses.
You will be fully in charge all financial cycles for the Corporate Business Unit, in close coordination with multiple teams sitting in numerous locations.
You will also be actively involved in a broad variety of ad hoc topics, revolving around cost controlling efficiency , process improvement, restructuring, investment decisions, executive compensation, exposing you to senior leadership teams.
- Act as a sparring partner to senior executives and budget owners
- Provide senior stakeholders with high-quality ad-hoc financial analysis
- Full ownership and accountability for monthly, quarterly, yearly closing, reporting and analysis, constantly aiming at enhancing the quality of all deliverables (P&L, balance sheet, FCF)
- Accountable for SOX and financial compliance
- Identify, track and solve issues
- Create and implement capabilities
- Be an active player in the forecast, plan and strategic plan processes,
- Aggregate various sources of data while maintaining data integrity and accuracy
- Network intensively within and beyond the immediate team to push for harmonization of processes, more efficient ways of working, tools
- Partner with the Global IS & DT Controller
- Support the VP Management Controlling on transverse projects
QUALIFICATIONS - CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Experience in Finance (Controlling and/or Audit)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance & Accounting preferred
- Systems experience (SAP, Hyperion and BI)
- Analytical thinking, strong ownership to take initiative and to drive action and results
- Self-motivated, high level of transparency and integrity
- Enjoy working in fast evolving business environment
- Excellent excel modelling skills with high attention to details and ability to manage large amounts of data from different sources
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Analytical thinking and clarity of problem diagnosis, with the ability to identify root causes
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
- High personal drive, confidence, integrity and determination
- Thrives on challenges and keeps a healthy attitude under pressure.
- Is resilient and agile, adapts to new challenges quickly and effectively
- Collaborates easily and effectively with others and adapts to different working styles
- Leverages the skills of the organization through effective team work
- Takes responsibility for the quality of all deliverables, contributes to doing things better and faster
- Seeks feedback, reflects on the learning and takes forward into their ways of working
- Proactively seeks improvement, is a solution provider and a problem solver
- Ability to think strategically and beyond managing the numbers; needs to envision new
- If you are interested in a role in Finance in any of these teams, please submit your resume and a cover letter, confirming what role you would be interested in. If you are interested in multiple jobs, please confirm your top priority i.e. that you are most interested in FP&A roles but also in brand finance. We will aim to accommodate your preference, but will need to take account of your experience/skills set and the overall business needs
- If there is a strong match between your profile and the role, you will have an interview with the recruitment staffing partner and line manager
- Application deadline is 2 weeks from when the role is posted
- Please ensure you inform your line manager and your local HR contact when applying
- Please note that if a role in Amsterdam has a current incumbent who is doing the same role today they will be offered the role as a priority.
We are Coty - and our people make us who we are.
It's important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you'll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
- For us, beauty is and beauty does. We are very focused because we all want the same thing: to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty - and that takes creativity, excellence and radical thinking - we are here to disrupt the beauty industry on behalf of consumers and you need to want to join that mission to succeed here.
- We have an energetic intensity about us. We're quite relentless in our determination to deliver, always accountable for our actions and tenacious. We will not be beaten by obstacles.
- Responding quickly with agile thinking to business challenges and opportunities is second nature to us. We like it that way as it means we can be creative and find new ways to make things happen fast. Colleagues will expect it of you and you'll expect it of them - we're a team and we help each other. We're all in it together - irrespective of level or part of the business.
- We always go the extra mile, pushing the boundaries to be that best partner we can be to our customers and to excite and delight our consumers.
- When you join Coty, you become part of a vibrantly diverse and energetic group who have fun in an intense sort of way. Because we're not just here for the ride, we want to change things.
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com .
At Coty, we embrace Diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.
Back to top