Sr. Manager, Finance
- Woodland Hills, CA
Senior Manager, Finance
North America Professional Beauty - Calabasas, CA
We're Coty Professional Beauty, one of the leading professional beauty companies and home of iconic brands like Wella, Clairol Professional, Sebastian and OPI. We are passionate about beauty. Our products touch millions of consumers worldwide, via thousands of salons, stylists and nail artists. We believe our products and services bring out the beauty in every individual.
This role will manage US Financial Planning and Analysis processes for a key Sales Channel / Customer within NA Professional Beauty.
- Provide strategic financial leadership for a Sales Channel / Key Customer, supporting the Sales VP (s) and corresponding management teams
- Manage the annual budgeting processes for Customer Specific Promotional and Marketing Activities, which includes planning, coordinating, analyzing trends, following-up and reviewing with management, and ensuring accuracy of budget submission
- Lead ROI analysis for key Promotional and Marketing investments
- Lead the annual strategic financial planning and day-to-day financial execution of the Sales Channel / Key Customer to ensure channel is on track to deliver top and bottom-line goals.
- Participate in special projects as needed (Distribution changes, business integration, system implementations, harmonization and standardization, other process improvements)
- Respond timely to ad-hoc requests made by senior management
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, deal with diverse levels of personnel in a multi-functional environment
- Ability to work independently, under general direction, and create organized work plans and output requirements timely
- Demonstrate creative thinking and good business judgment
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, have strong organizational, communication and leadership skills to meet strict deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with all levels of management.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- MBA preferred
- Strong analytical and technical accounting skills
- 3+ years of business experience in the private industry (CPG preferred), with demonstrated ability to lead and deliver strong results
- Strong computer skills particularly MS Office (Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are necessary). Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion a plus
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo
Back to top