Senior Manager, eCommerce NA US Digital, Wella
Department: Digital & Growth
Location: Calabasas (currently remote)
"Wella' is one of the world's leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together "Wella"), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of Coty's Professional and Retail Hair businesses, "Wella" is on its way to become a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. At closing, our new Company will have presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. "Wella" and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about "Wella" please visit www.wellamicrosite.com.
This role will operate out of our Calabasas office (is currently remote until the office reopens) and report to the Director, eCommerce.
The Senior Account Manager, NA eCommerce will oversee the Amazon Vendor Service (B2C & B2B) & Pure Play customer relationships and drive the growth strategy to provide customers with the best in class on-line experience. This role will be responsible for the delivery of Net Revenue, Retail Sales, and P&L targets for a portfolio of the Wella Professional Beauty Brands. Reporting to the Director of eCommerce, we are looking for a candidate with advanced experience in media on and off of Amazon. The Sr. Account Manager, NA eCom will be a key leader in the organization. Key areas of focus include people, indirect/direct media management, customer management, site merchandising, marketing on Amazon, and prospecting & closing new business for the channel.
- Own and manage SEO, AMZ Search, DSP measurements and monitoring methodologies
- Manage sales forecasts and investment plans, providing weekly/monthly/quarterly estimates on sales projections and plans
- Activates the right business drivers by tracking, analyzing and drawing conclusions from specific e-commerce KPIs (unique visitors, conversion rate, profit optimization)
- Ensure that all ecommerce activity is consistent with the brand sense of purpose
- Manage competitive, market, and best practices intelligence
- Drive customer acquisition, retention and growth through AMZ digital marketing and outside of AMZ platform.
- Consumer online searches
- Stay up to date with market, consumers & competitors
- Collect and connect working knowledge on the e-retailers
- Achieve excellence through optimization and innovation
- Determine immediate strategy and sustainable vision to increase weight of business / contribution to division growth / Market share
- Create and maintain an online e-business plan: e-promotional calendar, product exclusivity, cross selling mechanisms, data ownership within eCommerce brands websites and e-retailers ones
- Create synergies between inside and outside partners in marketing or digital activities
- Lead growth and build capability of management team to execute the perfect store and customer experience
- Liaising with Supply Chain and Demand Planning to secure forecasts in line with channel plans and financial forecasts
- Oversee brand initiative go-to-market plans, on-time launches, and best in class Amazon/customer launch strategies
- Identify and lead new test ideas to additional revenue
- Expert level of selling on Amazon marketplace, Vendor or Seller Central, with extensive knowledge of best practices and strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or other relevant study preferred
- 3 years+ experience in Paid Media implementation
- 2 years+ experience in consumer or professional goods, Beauty/Fashion industry a plus
- 2 years+ experience in SEO
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in an extremely fast-paced environment and manage time and multiple projects effectively
- Results-driven and able to work with the cross-function teams to achieve sales
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self- starter, and be able to work independently. Strategic thinker.
- Ability to travel up to 1x per month/quarter, as needed (once acceptable)
- Familiar and practice agile workflow
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR WELLA
What you can expect from us:
- Attractive salary package
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Wide range of benefits (health insurance, mobility allowance for selected roles as well as wellbeing benefits)
- Continued learning and growth opportunities
- Truly international and diverse environment where you can be your true self
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with national, federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.