Sr. Manager, Consumer Market Insights
- New York, NY
Senior Manager, Consumer Market Insights
Global CLAIROL & North America
We're looking for a Senior Consumer & Market Insights Manager (CMI) to join our Global Hair Retail Analytics & Insights team. The team is dedicated to providing insights that facilitates decision-making on broad strategic as well as tactical day-to-day marketing and business challenges . Your curiosity and ability to drive consumer centricity will lead you to become a respected and mandatory stakeholder of the Brand strategy.
The role will be based in the US (NY) and report into the Global Hair Retail Analytics & Insights Director.
- Act as the voice of the consumer in day to day role,
- Lead the next 3-5 years learning plan agenda, to enrich foundational understanding of consumer/market/trend dynamics, to support brand building efforts and brand initiatives delivery that are fit to win in markets (product mix/design, campaign, pricing, go to market strategy...)
- Determine and quantify key business drivers, assess sufficiency of marketing plans, ensure best in class in markets activation via effective management of KPIs.
- Ensure that CMI activities are executed accurately, advance business objectives, focus on the right activities to support brands' agenda and transform outputs into concrete action plans
- Ensure Business decisions are grounded in consumer/shopper understanding and brand building fundamentals
- Add value and partner with high performing business cross functional team (Marketing, Trade Marketing, Finance, Digital, Supply ...) constantly exploring opportunities for business growth.
- Drive a culture of consumer centricity, insight generation, analytical thinking and law of growth excellence
- Both strategic and tactical responsibilities. Scope of responsibilities include Global Clairol footprint and Clairol US.
Experience and Skill requirements
- 5-7+ years' CMI experience, preferably in FMCG/Beauty industry.
- Consumer centric mindset with proven mastery of CMI methods, fundamentals and capabilities.
- Passion for Consumers, Brands, Beauty industry. Knowledge of the Hair category is a strong +.
- Integrative thinking skills, combining analytics, qualitative and quantitative data points into insights and actions
- Strategic and critical thinker with understanding of marketing laws of growth in a Mass retail environment (mental and physical availability)
- Self-starter, ability to act with agility, to prioritize effectively and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail, ensure integrity and correct interpretation of all CMI information
- Strong collaboration skills (win for the team)
- Strong communications skills, able to translate learnings into recommendation and to defend opinions
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo
Back to top