Sr. Director, Trade Marketing
Sr. Director Role, Trade Marketing- Hair Exclusive
Brand : Hair Exclusives (Wella, Nioxin, Sebastian, Kadus, Seb man, System Pro, We Do)
Channel : All NA PB channels
Trade Marketing is a Commercial Department, embedded in the brand commercial teams, whose top line mission is to build and implement Go to Market strategies across categories and channels. This role will direct the development of winning category solutions to create customer value in line with the Company's Commercial Strategy including pricing/promo strategy, Shelving/assortment strategy, customization, distribution, retail ready packaging, trade terms, shopper and stylist based value creation.
Sr. Director Trade marketing will lead his team to create the Sales Fundamentals Strategies and tools including business drivers such as distribution - gain and grow plans. Will provide managerial direction to a managerial and professional staff composed of 5 commercial trade marketers, 1 gain & grow leader as well as 2 Category Specialists who in turn develop sales plans for a team of 200+ Company Sales and Education Professionals
- Lead the Go 2 market strategy for Coty professional hair care brands (base business, initiatives, promotions).
- Contribute to NA Financial goals (Net revenue, OI, Trade Spending, C1)
- Contribute to NA S&OP process via evaluating and enabling by brand/channel sufficiency
- Co-develop pricing and assortment strategy for all Professional brands while leading promo and shelving strategies.
- Represent Commercial function in all strategic Planning sessions
- Final owner of commercial execution of all brands
- Steers collaboration with external and internal teams to create winning plan by brand/by channel
- Translate global brand vision into trade specific strategies for the professional hair category.
- Owns Gain and Grow strategies and objectives for the professional hair portfolio across all channels
- Creates distribution strategy for brands in line with company`s growth expectations and brand deliverables
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent in English
- Category, Products, Professional & consumer segmentation and Channel: Knowledge preferred
- Sales or relevant Trade Marketing background
- Strong communication (clear, precise)
- Software skills: very good use and knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint...)
- *Other Core Skills: Strategic thinking, Leadership skills, Communication, Capacity, Risk Taking
- 10% minimum, 20 % maximum
Back to top