Position Title: OPI Sr. Brand Manager
Location: Calabasas, CA (Temporary Work from Home)
Reports to: Sr. Director, Marketing Nail NA
Scope / Brands: OPI- Marketing
ABOUT THE WELLA COMPANY
Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world's leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
For additional information about the Wella Company please visit www.wellacompany.com .
We are looking for a Sr. Brand Manager to join the North America (NA) Marketing Team. This position is a fast-paced delivery role. Leading multifunctional teams, coordinating marketing plans and commercial activities, working with the Global OPI Marketing team, NA Trade Marketing, Education, Finance, and Sales channels / Top Customer teams are key to enable excellence in execution and future growth.
- Lead base business strategy, management and new products go-to-market for the OPI nail business, which is a $150+M business and has huge growth potential and is a top priority & focus area for the COTY Professional Beauty NA organization.
- Responsible for leading OPI new product launches & marketing efforts in the North America market, including the development and introduction of marketing & commercial plans, go-to-market strategy and in market support. Create and gain alignment on annual marketing plan and ensure delivery of the objectives.
- Develop and execute marketing vision, strategies and tactics for existing and new products within the professional nail category, including sell-in materials, PR and influencer marketing, digital content on owned channels and supporting top customer execution.
- Lead annual pricing strategy and execution across base business and new items.
- Lead annual portfolio optimization process to drive margin accretion and focus on priority products in the lineup.
- Partner with Global New Product Development & Supply Chain/Planning to ensure that all programs & initiatives developed meet the NA professionals needs and market requirements.
- Manage brand budget within corporate processes and procedures.
- Create and gain approval on P&Ls for initiatives launch plans & promotional programs with adherence to margin targets.
- Handles related duties and assignments as necessary.
- Detail Oriented: Ability to take in and organize multiple inputs, data points and action items, and simplify to deliver a plan while ensuring accuracy and sufficient depth of information.
- Business Data Analytics: Make recommendations based on data, including costs, Net Revenue, Margins, ROI, digital media and social media metrics and trends.
- Organized Self-Starter: Comfortable working across teams and functions, able to drive focus, collaborative inputs and agreement to a plan.
- Leadership: Ability to engage and lead a multi-functional team with focus on delivering results.
- Resourceful team player: Able to juggle multiple tasks and projects, prioritizing critical work and being accountable for results.
- Clear communication skills: Critical to drive clear communication, both written and verbal, across a multi-functional team that spans geographies.
- B.S. In Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- 2-3 Years related experience is Marketing or Business Administration support
- Comfortable operating in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Masters in Business Administration
• Ability to assimilate concepts and processes quickly and drive follow ups to closure
• Multi-Lingual - Specifically English + French, Spanish or Vietnamese
• Interest or experience in Beauty products or services category.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at: https://www.wellacompany.com/consumer-affairs
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo