Specialist, Social Media - Professional Hair
- United States
SPECIALIST, SOCIAL MEDIA - PROFESSIONAL HAIR
COTY PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY | LOS ANGELES, CA (CALABASAS)
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with key brand and community stakeholders to align social strategy with key brand activations
- Translating brand go-to-market strategies for always-on and key launches into social conversation calendars.
- Monitor and identify influencers and developing relationships via social engagement.
- Support and execute the brand social media and influencer strategies across all platforms
- Be the expert on social trends, metrics and analysis and stay up-to-date on all social management tools . Report monthly on social metrics such as reach, engagement, EMV, and channel growth for the brand and competitor set
- Driving a fully engaged and positive approach to community management; to drive positive conversations, cultivate and nurture relationships with the Professional Hair community.
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE:
- Deep digital acumen with a focus on social engagement and analytics
- A passion for the beauty industry
- Ability to show leadership, work alongside and present to senior management
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Beauty & Cosmetology preferred.
Note: We are currently reviewing resumes and applications for this role. However, due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, interviews will likely be delayed until after our office reopens. If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top