Social Media Manager, ghd
- Woodland Hills, CA
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER, GHD
We're Coty Professional Beauty, one of the leading professional beauty companies and home of iconic brands like Wella, Clairol Professional, Sebastian and OPI. We are passionate about beauty. Our products touch millions of consumers worldwide, via thousands of salons, stylists and nail artists. We believe our products and services bring out the beauty in every individual.
We are looking for a hair and beauty obsessed Social Media Manager to join our Influencer Marketing team. You'll need to have a passion for social media and have proven experience in managing and growing brands. Reporting to the Senior Manager, the role focuses on developing successful initiatives to grow our community, drive engagement and build brand awareness in North America.
- Oversee the brand's owned social media platforms; Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok, Twitter and Facebook. This includes posting, reactive and proactive community management and reporting.
- Lead the always-on content and engagement strategy for our primary social media platforms and develop the strategy for opportunity channels.
- Be the point-of-contact for the global social media team and localize global content calendars for North America
- Create and execute the social media strategy to support new product launches
- Identify, grow and maintain strong relationships with our community of stylists, creators, consumers and influencers while building new brand advocate communities
- Develop and execute social media strategy to support PR/influencer/consumer events.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maximize brand initiatives and media buys with social media support
- Track performance results and produce campaign reports and learnings using social tools and platform analytics.
- Produce and share weekly recaps to monitor follower growth, engagement, views, EMV etc.
We'd love to see:
- Candidates who have a degree in communications, journalism or related field.
- 4+ years of social media, public relations, influencer marketing or related experience
- Knowledge of social media trends and cultures
- Creative powerhouse; bring ideas to the table
- Experience with using Tribe Dynamics or similar
- Have the ability to adapt to agile business needs EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo
Back to top