Site Initiative Leader, External Operations (Project Manager)
The ExO Site Initiative Leader (SIL) is the Project Manager who leads the execution of new initiatives sourced from Third Party Manufacturers (TPM). The SIL, as part of the EMEA External Operations organization within Supply Chain, is the main point of contact for the TPM when it comes to strategical projects, and goes hand-in-hand with the SC stakeholders among which stand out the Global Initiative Leader (GIL), Procurement, the Technical (Formula & Pack) teams, the Planning Hub (also based in Granollers - Barcelona) and Quality.
- Lead the initiative execution after Commit gate while delivering quality, cost and quantity On-Time and In-Full.
- Organize and lead kick-off meetings and other key touch points, including the execution meetings with the TPMs, to ensure the readiness and secure the CPS adherence.
- Make sure that all teams are aligned on key dependencies, establishing timings for each deliverable and identifying potential risks .
- Accountable for the operational results (Right-First-Time, Fill Rate, Value at Risk (Inventory), Cost, Weighted Average Lead Time...).
- Maintain track of all programs to show the status of each innovation and report the KPI results into the local scorecard (PDCA) for its review with the ExO community.
- Build action plans for the supply chain issues identified during project lifetime in collaboration with the different stakeholders. The SIL owns the problem-solving and also the post-mortem analysis of the initiative, root causing every alert raised to the business/markets during the execution and every deviation vs the agreed commitments.
- Activate the alert process in case an issue cannot be contained and resolved within the TPM and Planning Hub perimeter. Communicate issues or risks to both the Lead Team and the business to make the necessary decisions.
- Continuous-improvement mindset, looking for processes and tools optimization, making the team more effective and efficient.
- Partner with key stakeholders to get the best operational performance from both the internal teams and the Third Party Manufacturers and Suppliers.
Main requirements and skills (the ideal fit):
- Project Management.
- English proficiency.
- SAP and JDA knowledge is a plus.
- People leader - ability to motivate and enable a high performing organization.
- Results focused - able to react to dynamic environment to deliver the business' needs.
- Collaboration skills - win for the team spirit, can positively influence and manage internal and external stakeholders to drive the Supply Chain performance forward.
- Feels Accountable - personal drive to improve status quo and passionate ownership of performance for the team.
- Live Beauty!