Senior Tax Analyst
- United States
Senior Tax Analyst
We are seeking a senior tax analyst to be based in our New York headquarters.
Key strength of the individual is to support the corporate tax department in the tax compliance and tax accounting functions. This role requires the candidate to utilize research skills, prepare tax work papers and documentation, prepare tax provisions, participate in tax planning, and recognize and communicate potential risks. This role requires excellent communication skills to work with other departments in gathering the information needed for tax filings and utilize tax software applications to complete tax returns and tax provision for review.
- Supports the corporate tax department in its compliance functions. This includes all federal, state and local tax filings, including Form 5471.
- Coordinate and handle taxing authority audits of the corporation's income tax return.
- Will be responsible for assisting with the annual tax provision and forecasting the quarterly financial and cash tax rate.
- Prepare tax provision and review tax reporting packages from business units. Support the corporate tax function during quarter and month end processes. This requires a good understanding of ASC740.
- Working knowledge of tax technology systems (Corptax and OneSource) relative to both tax compliance and tax provision areas.
- Reports to the Senior Tax Manager.
- Frequent interaction with finance personnel.
- 2 to 4 years tax experience.
- CPA (either achieved or in process).
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player attitude. Frequent interaction with other departments, including FP&A and External Reporting.
- Available to support tax function with projects such as transfer pricing studies, tax accounting issues, tax audits and implementation of tax planning strategies.
- Collaborative Team Player.
- Strong "Customer Service" Focus.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong willingness to learn and adapt to dynamic business environment.
Back to top