Senior Manager, Ecommerce - philosophy.com
SENIOR MANAGER, E-COMMERCE PHILOSOPHY.COM
LUXURY, NEW YORK
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We're looking for a Senior Manager, Ecommerce to oversee and lead the daily operations and strategy for the philosophy.com website which includes SEO, site merchandising, A/B testing and optimizations that drive best in class customer experience and growth in sales. This role will report into the Sr. Director, Ecommerce.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Oversee and manage team responsible for day-to-day site operations
- Responsible for input and management of site features in the ecomm roadmap, providing solutions that deliver to targets and foresee potential challenges, putting user experience first; Propose websites' optimization roadmap, analyzing site analytics, test results and industry trends and innovation.
- Evaluate and propose optimizations based on website KPI (Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate Website Speed) data to improve conversion rates and implement changes to the site to drive business and meet sale goals.
- Oversee site merchandising and landing page optimization to ensure all traffic is converting on the website and customer experience is optimal. Partner with Acquisition and Retention leads to increase conversion both each channel and optimize landing pages based on channel behavior.
- Oversee third party resources/vendors for web development and digital projects, ongoing website maintenance for bug fixes, new development tasks and technical fixes for SEO
- Collaborate with in-house design and Global Marketing team for content creation, creating briefs and providing direction on needs; ensure content (copy/image/video assets) is on brand, SEO driven and optimal for digital performance for beauty category
- Gains a thorough understanding of customer needs, both existing and potential, and uses that knowledge to help deliver site features that provide customers best in class shopping experience while increasing conversion
- Leverage industry best practices, technology trends, marketing ideas, and consumer behavior tendencies to promote traffic and revenue growth
- Has the ability to lead a redesign/replatforming (has worked with IT developers and UX designers and Supply Chain) and project lead addition or replacement of new site functionalities
- Oversee reporting on site performance and SEO via Adobe Analytics with a goal of optimizing site performance, functionality, and campaigns
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- 7-9 years' experience in ecommerce with website, merchandising and SEO experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Candidate preferably brings experience in retail or with a beauty products company
- Proficient in MS Windows (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
PEOPLE DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- Detail Oriented Team player with excellent website management and strategy merchandising, reporting, and time management skills together with the ability to work across functional areas (sales, marketing, operations, creative, etc.)
- Salesforce CommerceCloud/Demandware and SAP experience is preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-reliant and ability to work in creative, unstructured environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Digital Focused - Analytical - Capability to perform thoughtful analysis of data & ability to parse out key actionable metrics, Reporting clearly
- Organized - Detail-oriented, Time management skillset, Problem solver.
This is a unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a fast-paced environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top