Senior Graphic Designer, Digital
- United States
Senior Digital Designer
Luxury Skincare, philosophy, New York City
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
The Senior Digital Designer will be responsible for designing digital site assets, email blasts and experiences, digital marketing, paid social and affiliate assets. The role will work together with the Art Director for Campaign and Digital and the entire global creative team, as well as Project Management, Ecommerce marketing, Influencer Marketing, Retail Ecom team, and Copy.
The Senior Digital Designer will be responsible for elevating our Ecommerce website, developing brand guidelines for digital and incorporating the global brand redesign across digital platforms. They must have strong skills for consistency, color, typography, and attention to small details. Strong organization skills and presentation/communication skills are extremely important. They must be able to concept unique creative ideas with minimal supervision and work independently or with a junior team. Responsibilities include concepting, wireframes, mockups, giving concise and productive feedback, making edits to designs and finalizing design. And do it all with a smile and a great attitude.
Note: This role will require excellent communication skills to lead and participate in decision making meetings and influence designs and defend decisions when necessary.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Designing promo site assets, email blasts and experiences, digital marketing, paid social and
- Working together with cross functional teams
- Adapting global creative to the local market
- Effectively communicate creative concepts
- Making sure deadlines are met with quality designs and balancing several projects at once
- Identifying emerging trends in digital design
- Developing an in-depth understanding of brand guidelines and ensure digital designs blend
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Advanced design experience for digital assets (social, display and web banners)
- Strong experience in managing multiple projects, stakeholders and working well under pressure
- High attention to small details
- A great attitude and a team player mentality
- Elevated taste in design and strong ability to creative unique and eye catching designs
- Solid understanding of UX and UI design across all digital platforms
- A great eye for layout and hierarchy of content
- Flexible and willing to get quality work completed on tight timelines
- Quick responses to changing direction and changing feedback
- Drive to mentor and uplift junior members of the team
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a great opportunity to join a changing brand that is looking for new creative talents to reshape it from inside out. You'll work with a fun, creative team that are passionate about elevated design and making beautiful art together.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top