Senior Engineer, Information Security
Senior Engineer, Information Security
New York, NY
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
The position of Senior Information Security Engineer will report to the Sr. Global Director of Information Security and is responsible for designing, deploying and overseeing the management of global security solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for the evolution of Coty's Information Security and Compliance system architecture. Working closely with project teams and technology managers, he or she will guide the selection, implementation, and integration of various security solutions as well as provide technical guidance and oversight of Coty's architectural standards.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Promote security and compliance technology roadmaps and evolution strategies.
- Coordinate with infrastructure and application development project teams to deliver solutions collaboratively, ensuring that corporate security policy, standards, and industry best practices are implemented.
- Develop strategies for securing and protecting Coty's data assets in alignment with Information Security Policies and Standards.
- Participate in incident response, including steps to minimize the impact, conduct technical forensic investigation and report on remediation plans.
- Provide engineering support to integrate security compliance requirements (SOC, PCI-DSS, GDPR, etc..), and best practices to enterprise information systems and projects.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of Coty's computer systems, networks and information.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Degree in Information Security, Cyber Security, Information Assurance or equivalent work experience.
- Professional certifications in information security, such as a CISSP, CEH, Security+, MSCA Security certified.
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Privilege Access Management (PAM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), etc...
- Experience with implementing and maintaining global security solutions in a complex technical landscape.
- Working knowledge of security best practices and frameworks such as, NIST, CIS, Microsoft, Unix/Linux, etc...
- Demonstrates a detailed understanding of relevant and emerging technologies and how they may be applied to the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal and collaborative skills and the ability to communicate security and compliance related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
The ideal candidate will hold a Master's of Science degree in Information Security, Cyber Security or Information Assurance and have 3 to 5 years of experience in an information security architecture or engineering role.
WHAT WE OFFER
This position has significant organizational impact, requiring enterprise perspective, knowledge and change management skills.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top