Senior Business Partner
- Soest, Netherlands
Coty is one of the world's leading beauty companies, with a rich heritage and an iconic portfolio of brands loved by many around the world. Our new flagship headquarters in Amsterdam is at the heart of the action, where inspired teams work alongside each other to bring beauty to life.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
At Coty Procurement we are at the heart of the Coty Turnaround, leading the way towards regaining operational leadership, and contributing to rediscovering growth. We achieve this by delivering end-to-end, sustainable value creation, leveraging the power of our supplier network, operating in a lean & agile fashion, and driving stronger cooperation with key stakeholders, also thanks to the move of our central Procurement teams to our global HQ in Amsterdam. Join the team that is making a tangible difference for the future of Coty, participate to one of the biggest transformation in the industry, driving and leveraging our culture of pride and performance!
We're looking for a Business Partner Content Senior Buyer to join our procurement team and support a brands portfolio. This role will see you building a cost efficient and flexible supply for the Content Category (Talents, shoot, post-production), to deliver sustainable savings and de-risk the practice to support growth and the overall Coty strategy. You will manage change by effective procurement leadership and close relationships with your galaxy of key stakeholders (Business, Central Marketing, Category Procurement Senior Manager, Business Partner A&CP Senior Buyer...). This role reports to Global Category Procurement Director_ Advertising and Content.
- Carries out Strategy set on a global level at the local level, dealing with requests both internally and externally as well as escalating accordingly.
- Lead sourcing initiatives on Content category for the relevant portfolio of brands.
- Adapt the category Strategy to specificities of the brand portfolio concerned.
- Implement an effective short, medium, long term category and sourcing strategy ensuring quality of service and cost effectiveness
- Represent - being the voice- the Portfolio of brands toward the procurement organization on content subject.
- Confirm in-depth Category fact base from robust data analyses (spend, volume, price breakdown, Demand Management, MOQ pattern when relevant...) and cost modelling for the portfolio of brand covered and the content scope.
- Contribute to the overall Content strategy inclusive of Global sourcing, Risk Management and Innovation Capabilities to best serve Coty needs and objectives
- Run supplier negotiations through to contract award and when necessary solve business issues
You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
Key qualifications and behaviours:
- Experience in Indirect Procurement, at least 5 years
- Willingness in working in an international environment and matrix organization
- Degree qualified preferably in Engineering, Manufacturing, Business or other relevant discipline. MBA advantageous.
- Stakeholder engagement abilities, Business Acumen and Interpersonal savvy
- Result oriented, hands-on individual with solid track record
- Strong analytical skills and project management capabilities
- Proven Influencing, Negotiation, Communication and Presentation skills
- Knowledge of the Marketing Category Sector is a plus.
- Ability to manage and resolve conflictual situations with agility
- Strong internal consultancy skills.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to drive discussion about tool enhancements with non-experts.
- Appreciation of cultural differences and of the difference this makes to learning styles and ways of working.
- Takes personal and professional accountability.
- Demonstrates sound evidence-based judgement.
- Flexible and resourceful.
- Strong service ethic and results oriented.
- Influences at all levels to get results through collaboration.
- Demonstrates openness to change, resilience and comfort with ambiguity.
- Curious and enthusiastic contributing to building a positive team spirit.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR COTY
What you can expect from us:
- New flagship headquarters, conveniently located in Zuidas, Amsterdam's bustling business district. Our brand-new office is built to meet the dynamic needs of the modern workplace, while integrating the design principles that reflect the Coty culture of pride and performance.
- A competitive salary and pension plan; 30 days annual leave; continued learning and growth opportunities; car lease and/or mobility allowance for selected roles; international mobility support for candidates relocating to the Netherlands from abroad.
Coty is the global #1 in fragrances, #2 in salon hair and #3 in colour cosmetics. We make and distribute over 77 cosmetic, skincare, fragrances, hair colour and styling brands that are sold in more than 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
At Coty, our people make us who we are. Every day we welcome talented and creative minds from all over the world who are looking to shape their future and drive ours. We want people to thrive here, and by ensuring the right professional and cultural fit, we create an environment where people can excel and achieve beyond their own expectations.
Back to top