Senior Brand Manager, Clairol
If you're hungry to make a mark at Coty and on the beauty industry, join the CLAIROL team! We need smart leaders who are fast and passionate. You will join a lean Global marketing team that is responsible for setting the brand's global strategic vision and brand identity and the development of hundreds of skus each year. To make this happen, we outline a clear strategic prioritizes and focus on flawless execution against these strategies, but also being nimble and agile to the changing marketing realities. With the intense and competitive pace of the hair category, you need to be fully immersed in the latest trends, but also being a thought-leader in bringing these external inspiration into the Clairol business.
What you will OWN on one of the most iconic brands in beauty:
The Sr. Brand Manager, GLOBAL CLAIROL, is responsible for helping support and develop the business marketing strategies of the development and launch of new products and management of existing portfolios across CLAIROL. He/she will make business recommendations to CLAIROL senior leadership and business decisions relevant to overall segment growth. He/she will also be responsible for overseeing the planning, forecasting and analyzing the relevant business segment and sub-brands. This individual will be responsible for shaping the future of CLAIROL's strategy and portfolio and drive a profitable business to grow the brand.
- Sub-Brand Portfolio Management
- New product development across relevant segments
- Prtfolio Strategy: Gap assessments, Pricing Strategy
- Cncept development and Testing
- Cnsumer insight mining
- Package and Prduct design
- New prduct financial planning and volume forecasting / P&L
- Market Research/Market Intelligence
- Innovation Customer Sell In
- Business performance tracking
- Leading cross functional teams on innovation projects. Managing timelines, budgets and processes to gain alignment on move projects from ideation to activation. Works with R&D, Marketing, technical groups, Consumer Market Insights, Product Supply and Outside Vendors.
- Leverages data, trends and support from internal teams to build a robust and actionable learning plan to address knowledge gaps in consumer, brand, product, business and marketplace learnings for innovation.
- Experience: 5-7 years of prior CPG or Beauty experience
- Education: 4-year undergraduate Degree, or equivalent; MBA preferred
Special skills required:
- Strategic - Planning, administration, creativity, problem analysis
- Business - Work-flow structuring, product knowledge, account administration, automated office systems, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management
- Creativity and Innovation - Creativity, originality, intuition
- Leadership and Personal - Communication, objectivity, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration
- Technical - Powerpoint, Excel, and Word
Skills and Experience:
- Leads - Segment Ownership: We are a team of business owners focused on driving the growth of the business from development to implementation. We are looking for a Brand Manager who has the skills necessary to drive the innovation of our business.
- Executes with Excellence: The cosmetics category is fast, complex and constantly evolving. We are looking for a Brand Manager who can handle many projects at once from ideation and creation, to leading a cross functional team through execution in an accurate, well-organized and timely manner.
- Embraces Change: We are constantly re-evaluating every part of the business model. Therefore, we're looking for a Brand Manager who truly embraces change and can help us move the brand forward with an open, agile mindset and approach, and a bias towards action.
- partners. You will need to navigate across agencies, key suppliers, and even celebrity talent. It can be a complex system, but provides great training in managing and collaborating with others!
- Passion for Beauty (we talk about beauty all day, every day!)
- Exceptional marketing strategy and analytical capability
- Exceptional project management, organizational and communication skills
- Communicates and works effectively with people at all levels both internally and externally
Back to top