- United States
Corporate, New York
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands is sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Internal Audit work is focused on the following primary activities:
- evaluating internal controls in critical business processes and technologies and making recommendations;
- taking a leadership role with the company's Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) initiative;
- assisting the company's independent auditor with the annual audit; and
- various other consulting and special projects as they arise.
The Senior Auditor is responsible for executing all elements of the company's Internal Audit strategy. The Senior Auditor reports to the Director of Internal Audit and works with all other members of the Internal Audit team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and documenting business process flows and related controls documentation;
- Assisting in the development and execution of detailed audit plans
- Performing targeted fieldwork to test internal controls
- Understanding the technology supporting business processes
- Identifying and assessing risks and evaluating key control activities within business processes;
- Identifying and developing recommendations to provide for productivity savings and/or enhance operational efficiencies
- Assisting in the communication of findings and recommendations to all levels of departmental and operating unit management verbally and through concisely written reports
- Assisting with other projects including Sarbanes Oxley, consulting and others as they may arise
- Assisting with various administration tasks
- Developing an understanding of the organization as a whole, and specifically its key business processes;
- Developing and fostering strong professional relationships within company;
- Building the department's standing and credibility throughout the organization; and
- Taking a proactive role in departmental continuous improvement initiative.
The Senior Auditor will have exposure to and interaction with personnel from many company locations and headquarters functions. Disciplines include, among others, marketing, sales & distribution, manufacturing, finance, human resources, research & development and information technology.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- A bachelors degree in accounting, finance or equivalent;
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in public accounting, internal audit, and/or consulting and a strong financial background;
- A strong grasp of accounting and auditing;
- Strong project management skills;
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills; and
- The ability to travel approximately 30%, including internationally.
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top