LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT
PART TIME, 30.5 HOURS A WEEK
1 WEEK WORKING 4 DAYS, 1 WEEK WORKING 3 (EVERY OTHER WEEKEND)
12 MONTH FTC (COVERING MATERNITY)
Travel Retail is a division of Coty; we are the world leaders in Luxury fragrance and are proud to hold the licenses for some of the most prestigious global brands which include Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Gucci, Chloe and many more.
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate a passion for Beauty with a consistent approach to achieving monthly targets and deliver sales through excellent customer service.
The Beauty Advisor will be responsible for delivering sales targets across the entire Coty portfolio in a specific store by making sure to deliver outstanding customer service, execute in-store excellence and build retailer support.
You will need to :
- Meet and exceed Monthly sales targets with strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of customer service
- Work as part of a team
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to genuinely "consult"
- Have strong ownership and accountability
- Be passionate about beauty with exceptional grooming standards
BENEFITS ON OFFER
- Online staff shop (up to 75% off RRP).
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + a day off for your birthday.
- Pension Scheme, with 8% employer contribution (subject to enrolment)
- Income Protection Plan.
- Life Assurance Program (8x your salary).
- 6 months paid gender-neutral parental leave (after 1 year of service).
- Gym discount.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme (taxable benefit).
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIOURS
- To deliver Customer Service standards in line with Service Excellence
- To ensure up to date training on training app (we live beauty)
- To adhere to Company uniform when applicable and grooming guidelines
- To find and suggest alternative and add-on sales, to trade up
- To deliver strong service level as well with retailer, agency and co-workers
- Delivery and maintenance of all deployed brand shelf layouts
- Perfect execution of all sites and promotional activity, immediate action to fix issues
- To utilize store influence and available POS tools to secure additional display where possible
- To ensure full availability of all lines and testers, correctness of retailer stock files, report issues as needed
- To maintain housekeeping routines and Company standards of all visual display, in line with brand and store guidelines
- To maintain excellent communication with the Retail Specialist
- To keep informed of all Company initiatives
- To develop relationships with store staff and management and liaise regularly with the Coty Geneva team when required
- To monitor agency staff - objectives, base product knowledge, focus
- To accurately complete Company paperwork within set guidelines and time limits
- To submit sales figures to retail specialist with trading comments on time
- To ensure the effective and efficient running of the store at all times
As an ambassador for our brands we are looking for
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in beauty or other luxury sales related environment
- Flexibility, ability to go the extra mile
- Strong passion, ambition and drive
- A second language is a plus