Regional Manager Cluj
- Bucharest, Romania
AREA SALES MANAGER CLUJ AREA, DIVISION
COTY - CONSUMER BEAUTY, BUCHAREST - ROMANIA
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Our new Area Sales Manager for Cluj Area will be part of the Sales department and will report directly to the National Sales Manager and will collaborate with the following departments:
- Customer Marketing
- Demand Planning
- Responsible for achieving the monthly /annual sales plan within his/hers area.
- Organize, co-ordinate, plan and control all sales activities, including launches and promotions with Distributors, Key Account and Direct Distribution(DD) Customers.
- Manage, develop and maintain open communication with both Distributor and Coty Romania.
- Act as the interface between Distributor and Coty Romania. Makes sure the distribution contract clauses are followed by both parties.
- Propose terms of business with Distributor and discuss them with Sales Manager. Work with Sales Manager and Customer Marketing Department to develop correct prices and discount on products.
- Responsible for payments from Distributor. Makes sure payments are made within due time.
- Count and propose monthly discounts for Distributor.
- Propose monthly target for Distributor, split by products and by brands - quantitative and qualitative.
- Responsible for the monthly sales forecast (brand/area) within his / hers area.
- Supervise Distributor's sales team, including Sales Supervisor. Prioritize their time and help to solve problems with the clients. Focus on developing the team (coach them to improve their skills and abilities, to reach merchandising targets, etc.)
- Lead weekly / daily meeting with Distributor's Supervisors and Area Representatives.
- Collaborate with Customers Marketing Department to develop promotions, pre-packs and other marketing activities.
- Control and co-ordinate implementation of all sales and marketing activities within his/hers area.
- Inform Distributor about all sales and marketing activities to be implemented in his distribution area.
- Provide feed-back to Customer Marketing Department following each marketing activity, i.e. launches, promotions, price increases.
- Closely collaborate with Logistics Department regarding placing orders from Distributor and goods delivery. Provide permanent feed-back to both Distributor and Logistics Department.
- Evaluate the Distributor on a permanent basis, regarding Distributor's possibility to develop Coty products distribution (financially, logistically, business approach).
- Supervise Distributor's performance (image, position on the market, costs, efficiency, stock management).
- Manage customer ' targets by individuals, while driving the mix in order to ensure 100% business objectives achievement.
- .Increased focus for color business in order to achieve monthly/quarterly/ annual target.
- Propose collaboration with new Distributors as well as propose interrupting collaboration with the current Distributor.
- Write weekly / monthly sales / purchasing report (including sales, purchases, stocks).
- Write weekly / monthly activity plan and e-mail it to Sales Manager every Monday / beginning of the month.
- Manage a team of Area Representatives. Prioritize their time and help to solve problems with the clients. Focus on developing the team (coach them to improve their skills and abilities, to reach sales targets, etc.)
- Supervise Distributor's sales team, including Sales Supervisor. Prioritize their time and help to solve problems with the clients. Focus on developing the team (coach them to improve their skills and abilities, to reach sales targets, etc.)
- Fortnightly visit A and B stores to check status of distribution coverage and merchandising quality. Write the store check report (once a month) and e-mail it to National Field Manager.
- Responsible to actively participate to the projects organized in the company; accomplish his/hers responsibilities according to the role played in the project team.
- Assist in the selection process of Beauty Advisors and merchandisers for Key Account Customers.
- Write fortnightly expense report for Finance Department.
- Provide suggestions for improvement on a continuous basis Channel strategy in order to achieve the business objectives( Customer Business Plan )
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Business Management or related field would be a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, performance focused, self-motivated person, result orientated, ability to work under high pressure, extroverted personality, planning and organization skills;
- Key account management experience in FMCG, preferably in the cosmetics industry;
- At least 3 years' experience in Field Sales;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Office suite, especially Excel, SAP is considered a plus;
- Clean Driver's license.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Indefinite labor contract
- Meal tickets
- Attractive salary and sales bonus in line with Coty policies
- Regina Maria subscription
- Company car
- 7card sport subscription
- System of internal and external training courses
With over 20,000 employees in more than 40 countries across the globe, the possibilities at Coty are limitless. Our continuous innovation, grounded by our proud heritage and challenger spirit, means that we don't let beauty stand still.
Back to top