Permanent Merchandising Project Manager H/F
- Paris, France
PERMANENT MERCHANDISING PROJECT MANAGER
COTY LUXURY- GLOBAL MERCHANDISING AND IN STORE EXCELLENCE
STARTING DATE :
REPORTING LINE :
Permanent Merchandising Manager
Coty is one of the world's leading beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, a rich entrepreneurial heritage and an iconic portfolio of leading brands ( more than 77 over 130 countries worldwide). Coty is organized into three divisions: Coty Consumer Beauty, Coty Luxury and Coty Professional Beauty.
We are the global leader in fragrances, with the number two position in salon hair and number three in color cosmetics.
Coty Luxury counts almost 20 brands, that are managed by the Creative Merchandising department.
We are looking for a MERCHANDISING PROJECT MANAGER (reporting to the PERMANENT MERCHANDISING MANAGER) to manage permanent in store solutions, mainly on make-up axis, fully dedicated to our ultra premium brand BURBERRY.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY :
The role takes place in a multi-functional environment and requires autonomy .
Your mission is to :
- Lead design and deliver semi-permanent and permanent and provide guidelines for several initiatives at the same time, for Make-Up & Fragrances
- Lead the collaboration with the design agencies/freelance from creative brief to artwork production
- Transform creative concept into technical briefs for global or local production & procurement purposes, to ensure quality excellence in store within the Licensors collaboration, as well as within economical and eco-friendly rational (synergy of design solutions for generic posm ...).
- Manage the projects, ensure deadlines, budget, delivery and implementation of the assets developed in collaboration with the GO TO MARKET team.
- Create and draw up the associated merchandising guidelines
- Ensure Constant optimization of work tools, processes and communication
This role requires also frequent interactions both in-house (with the multi functional team) and externally (eg. with agencies, suppliers and Fashion House).
In a highly competitive and luxury environment, flexibility and ability to make quick adaptations in order to stay on track with the agreed retro planning are key for the role.
The function is linked to almost all functions within the organization . Below you can find the key points of contact:
- Global Trade Marketing : Trade marketing manager
- Local Markets
- Marketing : Product Manager
And outside the organization . Below you can find the key points of contact:
- Design creative agencies
- Artwork agencies
- Posm/POS Suppliers
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience
- University graduate/ Business School degree
- Design/creative degree a plus
- French and English fluent
Technical skills :
- Good 360° Experience in the retail & merchandising, cosmetics field
- Architecture & technical knowledge about materials, production techniques, printing technics & artwork processes
- Good project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of shoppers, competitors and customers in order to contribute to brand guidelines evolution and adaptation
Soft skills :
- Solid team player and subtle negotiator, you have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong links with licensors, colleagues & suppliers, as well as make your team grow
- Ability to work autonomously and multitask in fast-paced collaborative environment
- You are a creative thinker, proactive, detailed oriented and pragmatic with an eye for design, color, volume.
- Good knowledge in the beauty, fashion or luxury goods industry
- Capability to work under pressure in a changing environment and to manage unexpected challenges
- In touch with trends and competitive activities
- Cost oriented mindset
- Market operational experience or experience in regional /international merchandising
Back to top