National Key Accounts Manager, eCommerce
National Key Account Manager, eCommerce US
Coty Professional Beauty | Los Angeles, CA ( Calabasas)
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
The National Key Account Manager, eCommerce on Amazon and other e-retailers for US Coty Professional Beauty owns the delivery of Net Revenue, Retail Sales and P&L targets for a portfolio of Coty professional beauty brands.
- Drive sell-in and consumption of new launches. Analyze ongoing business performance and propose recommendations to improve retail sales
- Key contributor to the overall joint business plans with KPI
s in support of delivering the targets </li> <li> Own operational excellence with Amazon and other e-retailers (e.g. supply, content, listings, forecasting) </li> <li> Assess performance of marketing campaigns and initiatives, providing recommendations to maximize A&CP efficiency based on ROI learning </li> <li> Execution of Perfect Store On-line, working closely with local Trade and Shopper Marketing for on-line sales fundamentals (CARS`) optimization, fit-for-use e-retail content.
- Ensure the flawless operations with selected customers for their brand portfolio, including forecasting accuracy and flawless supply meeting customer requirements (working with supply chain).
- Liasing between Amazon AVS and e-data analyst to provide insights and recommendations for improving fundamentals of the perfect store execution and customer experience
- Previous experience with large e-retailer, Amazon preferred
- Bachelor degree; advanced degree a plus
- 3+ years of retail, with 1-2 years of e-commerce experience.
- Affinity with Beauty. Prior beauty category experience is a plus, but not a pre-requisite.
- Strategic- Planning, administration, facilitation, creativity, problem analysis, decision making
- Business- Work-flow structuring, monitoring, product knowledge, account administration, automated office systems, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management
- Creativity and Innovation - Creativity, Business savvy, originality, intuition
- Leadership and Personal- Motivating others, development of employees, communication, objectivity, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top