National Education Executive - Makeup
- Hunt Valley, MD
National Make Up Trainer
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Join the Gucci Gang and be part of the most incredible brand in color today. We are seeking a talented, dynamic, artistic Trainer to be 100% focused on our growing color cosmetics business in the Specialty Multi and Luxury Channels. This role is pivotal in ensuring the success of color expansion for Coty. This person would work on both Gucci and Burberry and we relaunch and expand these iconic and exciting brands educating and leading instore events.
This role reports to the Senior Director of Education and Events- Joanne Brincat. This person will have strong collaboration with Director of Field Education and Events for both the Specialty Multi and Luxury Channels, as well as, the instore field Sales and Education Executives.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Sales and Education to create compelling and effective trainings and training materials
- Conducting retailer specific trainings to drive sales and elevate knowledge and skills, especially artistry.
- Developing Sales and Education Executives, Coordinators and Brand Ambassadors
- Ensuring full product knowledge, selling ceremony adaption and clientele building
- Planning and executing all aspects of twice yearly large scale training seminars
- Supporting in store events and sell through teams
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
GUCCI Ambassador: The National Make Up Trainer (NMUT) embodies the values of the Brand
- Demonstrate excellent client experience by directly interacting with clients on brand messaging, product education, and fulfilling consumer needs
- Provide ongoing brand training to create brand ambassadors and drive greater client engagement.
- Attend Education Seminars and Sales meetings as required
- Bring a level of professionalism and energy to the event engaging and inspiring the counter staff and clients
- Embody and portray the image of Gucci by adhering to professional conduct and Gucci image guidelines
- Lead events in key stores across the designated region providing clients with the ultimate luxury experience through elevated client discovery and makeup application in multiple formats: One-to-One , Personal Appointments, Consultation Style events, Master Class Format
- Pre-event education focus/preparation from product knowledge, selling skills and Advanced Artistry skills to Gucci Beauty Advisors
- Develop influential relationships with staff and Retail Partners to inspire and motivate the team to achieve sales objectives
- Provides feedback to Retail manager, Marketing and Education Director on new ways to elevate the Gucci Event Experience, client recruitment and retention and overall service skills of our Beauty Advisor
- Provide Gucci Education with selling techniques and elevated standards based on point of sale experience to enhance the education curriculum
- Supports Gucci Education directives by coaching and developing Beauty Advisor, Retail Managers, and Freelance Makeup Artists at the point of sale
- Participate and support Education Executives for the artistry portion during classroom onboarding & Seasonal Education meetings
- Identify and communicate effective training initiatives, training needs, staff performance, and morale with Retail / Counter Managers, EE, AED, and meeting those gaps through In-store support
- Develop and execute in-Store learning activities to support core training priorities with-in the store environment
- Focus on service & artistry skill development through technical and service based education
- Encourage adoption of continuing education through e-learning app: We Live Beauty
- Leading the Make Up seminars to help nurture and elevate the artists community
- Fostering an environment that encourages the open exchange of ideas and inspires those on the point of sale
- HS Diploma and Cosmetology License, and Makeup Certification preferred
- Minimum 5 years of in store-experience with Sales or Education background
- Cosmetology License, Makeup Certification and/or Aesthetician License preferred
- 80% Travel Required
- Professional Portfolio showing artistry skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Confidence in public speaking
- Possesses strong and effective communication skills to present with authority the latest makeup tips and trends and how it relates to Gucci seasonal looks and color collections
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills & proven sales success
- Superb motivational skills
- Ability to manage and be accountable for schedule, budget & travel
- Flexibility with scheduling requirements
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task, experience working in fast paced retail environment
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top