National Account Manager, CVS
- Miami, FL
National Account Manager
Team Lead, CVS Team
Cumberland, Rhode Island
Strategic management of the business at CVS with the goal of establishing Coty as the market leader in sales and service. Working from the CVS office, this person will lead the identification, development, and execution of strategies to deliver key volume drivers for Coty's products.
The ideal candidate will be expected to create the strategic vision as well as manage the tactical implementation, in all facets, with regards to the brands managed. Joint Business Planning, Line Reviews, Promotional Execution, Financial Management, Business Analysis, Forecasting, Trade Spend Management and Strategic Relationship Building. Coty participates extensively in the JBP process and conducts frequent meetings with CVS.
- STRONGLY PREFER candidate with experience and adeptness in pulling shopper and category insights from CVS ExtraCare Data and extrapolating actionable insights from ExtraCare Data
- •Development and execution of all presentations at CVS for the entire portfolio of products.
- •Leading the strategy, tactics, and execution in all JBP activities.
- Management of short-term and long-term business results, including innovative changes aimed at broad financial impact.
- Delivering upon volume, share and ROI targets
- Driving distribution, shelving, pricing, and promotion support to optimize spend.
- Identification and activation of fact based sales opportunities.
- Accurately forecast the business and proactively alerting HQ of major shifts in the business.
- Managing promotional funds to effectively drive the business.
- P&L management.
- New Fixture Administration
- Note on Working Conditions: Requires flexibility to travel as required. Ability to perform periodic retail visits.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to manage their business, take risks and think outside of the box. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years calling on a national account with direct CVS experience preferred.
Special skills required:
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and organizational/time management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Proficient in the following systems: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access experience.
- Additional systems knowledge: experience with syndicated and panel data (IRI and/or Nielen), space management software (e.g. ProSpace) and ExtraCare desired.
- Ability to work with data from multiple sources, interpret the data and turn into actionable conclusions
- Desire to work in a strong team environment .
- Goal orientated and results driven.
- Candidate must possess strong leadership and team oriented skills and be able to grow into larger roles within the company.
Please note : This job description does not list all duties or performance metrics of the role.
Employees may be asked to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. The location for the role is open and the city mentioned in the job posting is indicative. The role requires you to be in the region mentioned in the job title for the most part and it is preferred that you are located in/close to the region
Back to top