National Account Manager
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're #1 in the world for Fragrance and #3 in the world in Colour Cosmetics with a portfolio of brands that have been known and loved for generations.
Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world. We have some of the most well-known brands in the categories of Fragrances, Colour Cosmetics and Skin & Body Care including Gucci, Chloé, Calvin Klein, Burberry, Marc Jacobs, Sally Hansen, philosophy, Adidas, Rimmel, Max Factor, COVERGIRL and the list goes on and on!
Coty is committed to building a workforce that is as diverse as the communities we serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences helps us build better products, better serve our users, and build a diverse and inclusive workplace.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The account management of specified customers to build profitable sales growth across a specified Coty Beauty business pillar. This role will be responsible for managing Coty's Luxury Make Up and Skincare portfolio with Boots. The role offers a huge amount of scope to drive our brands in creative ways with the customer and stretch your account manager experience working cross functionally to deliver results.
- Review Company Reports to build an understanding of customer objectives and direction
- Plan, develop, agree and implement an annual Joint Business Plan with the specified customer, activating contingency plans when necessary.
- Maximise commercial value of consumer insight data from Nielsen & shopper loyalty data
- Agree promotional forecast with Demand Planning to support the achievement of annual Forecasting Accuracy objectives
- Agree monthly promotional support packages with customers including second sites, trade marketing and on-line support
- Agree listings for all new products and brands as appropriate
- Negotiate cost price changes with the customer as appropriate
- Submit all cost price change paperwork to the account and internally in an accurate and timely manner
- Build contacts with the forecasting and supply chain teams within the customer to work together to manage the most cost effective supply chain delivering all potential operational efficiencies
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and provide rationale to Sales Controller
- Manage Gross to net controls to optimise profitability
- Manage an investment plan to drive consumer awareness whilst maximising profitability
- Deliver maximum consumer engagement from trade investment
- Control and minimise the detrimental impact of returns on profitability
- Accurately prepare financial accrual requests and implement these with the Commercial team
- Work with the customer and Customer Services to minimise receivables to achieve target Debtor days for the customer
- Authorise all invoices for payment within 7 days of receipt or manage prompt agreement to amend or cancel invoices if raised in error by the customer
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Operated successfully at NAM level
- Planning & monitoring: Advanced
- Analytical skills: Advanced
- Consumer / shopper insights: Proficient
- Communication & influencing: Proficient
- Negotiation & sales management: Proficient
- P&L management: Proficient
- Budget planning: Proficient
- Customer management: Proficient
- Communicates effectively & delivering impactful presentations
- Shows a strong sense of individual accountability and able to work with autonomy
- Is a change champion and pioneers new ideas and approaches
- Committed to deliver results and goes after the stretch target
- Has a flexible approach and adapts to challenges and changing priorities as needed
- Makes fast decisions balancing intuition and facts
WHAT WE BRING:
We are Coty - and our people make us who we are.
The Sales & Marketing function
We drive growth, brand equity and customer loyalty with innovative products, digital campaigns, events, partnerships and in-store executions. Our work includes both the physical and digital world across all categories. We aim to be gamechangers in the beauty industry, winning the hearts and minds of consumers around the world.