Market Planner, Export
Export Planner, South East Asia BU, Consumer Beauty Division, Singapore.
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Experience & Skills
We're looking for an experienced Export Planner for the South East Asia Export Business. Within this role you will be responsible for managing the forecasting and driving the operations planning for the Export/Distributor business within the region, and pioneering the S&OP drumbeats, with close collaboration between customers, commercial teams, finance & customer service.
Play active role in supporting the business to deliver sales, profit and cash objectives through effective commercial processes and S&OP implementation for South East Asia Export.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Build strong relationships with Export/Distributor customers, local sales & commercial teams, marketing and finance to support the commercial supply function and achieve objectives.
- Drive S&OP monthly drumbeats
- Maintain clear lines of communication with global and regional teams.
- Continuously evaluate the function, pioneer change and seek greater efficiencies.
- Use suitable KPI's to measure effectiveness, use root cause analysis (RCA) to identify areas of focus and design long term sustainable solutions.
- Generate accurate 12-18 month sales forecasts at sku level (if not available from Export customers)
- Collaborate with Export/Distributor customers to receive monthly rolling forecasts at SKU level
- Understand and incorporate market dynamics, trends and complexities.
- Validate forecasts with valuation and comparison to financial budget.
- Manage the launch and promotion forecast collection process via global tool. Coordinate with local and regional marketing. Apply validation & approval process prior to final submission.
- Contribute towards monthly validation meeting; attended by GM, sales, marketing, finance & regional supply chain
- Ensure clear flows of information from global/regional teams to the local market.
- Improve forecast accuracy whilst achieving targets on sales, profit, cash and inventory.
- Lead & evolve local S&OP activity, integrate outputs into demand & supply forecasts:
- Launch & promotion
- Pro-active approach to portfolio management -> reduce complexity
- Discontinuation process -> integrate with marketing and sales. Avoid obsolete generation.
- Investments on non-saleable inventories, reduce wastage, align with marketing budgets
- Missed $ -> order fulfilment analysis with RCA and action plan for improvement
- Validate volume forecasts for Export/Distributor customers with global supply & planning Hubs, in case of volume surge in short-term horizon.
- On time submission of rolling purchase forecast to global planning.
- Consider fixed period constraints implemented by production planners in Europe and U.S.
- Closely monitor purchases of one-shot promotional items vs sales forecast
- Communicate replenishment schedule to local sales & marketing teams, as well as to customers.
- Identify potential oos situations, be pro-active to find solutions and minimize impact.
- Ensure we're aligned to all global forecast and purchase guidelines.
Inbound Order Management:
- Ensure replenishment orders are processed according to agreed schedule.
- Coordinate with global customer service team and DC's in Europe and US.
- Ensure on time collection from customers,
- Monitor ETA, alert relevant teams of delays.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Supply Chain with Demand Planning background preferred
- S&OP experience and distributor management is preferred
- Experienced in SAP
- FMCG industry experience is highly preferred
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skill.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and proactive
- Team leadership with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good follow up skills and great attention to details
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
Back to top