- Sanford, FL
This position is located in Hunt Valley, MD approximately 18 miles north of Baltimore City. This is a full-time position with Coty. $18.48 - $25.00/hour depending on experience. Excellent benefits including vacation, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K and more.
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are in search of exceptional Manufacturing Making & Packing Technicians!
In this role you will be responsible for:
Packing Technician: The primary purpose for the Packing Technician is to fill and pack finished goods which are then supplied to our distribution centers and customers.
- Running and owning designated filling and packing line(s).
- Maintaining adherence to Safety and Quality processes and procedures.
- Utilizing SAP to perform necessary material movements and transactions.
- Ensuring all materials are ordered and verified while concurrently setting up the line for operation.
- Maintaining operation of line(s), responding to all stops quickly, performing troubleshooting and utilizing the Troubleshooting Guide, and when unable to solve the issue, completing 6W2H (phenomenon observation sheet) before involving TSG.
- Updating standards as needed and communicating any and all changes/updates to the other shifts.
Making Technician: The primary purpose for the Making Technician is to measure raw materials and prepare bulk batches for mixing.
- Maintain adherence to Safety and Quality processes and procedures.
- Weigh and re-package raw materials and organize into batches.
- Transfer materials utilizing SAP.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- HS Diploma required, Associates Degree in a related field preferred.
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Demonstrated ability to trouble-shoot
- Ability to work well in teams; good interpersonal skills
- Computer Skills (SAP, Excel, Word & Outlook)
- We are a 3 shift operation, must have the ability to support shift as assigned.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top