Manufacturing Analytical Lab Technician
- Hunt Valley, MD
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
In this role, you will be responsible for testing and release of raw material, bulk product, and finished good samples performing a wide variety of analytical test methods in compliance with Coty Quality System, GMP, SOPs, and specifications in line with good lab practice, data integrity, and Health and Safety policies. This position reports to the Lab Leader.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Adhere to H&S, Quality, GLP, GMP, and Hygiene policies
- Perform analysis of cosmetic products according to product specifications
- Become proficient in standard operating procedures and test methods
- Perform operation, calibration and maintenance of laboratory instruments
- Document and summarize test data for review and interpretation
- Communicate results and observations to supervisor and other team members, making special notes of unexpected results or observations, and take part in root cause / problem solving investigations
- Establish and maintain quality procedures, reference standards and risk assessments
- Maintains housekeeping standards for work area
- Run the right tests at the right time, and provide project data to supervisor in an actionable and timely manner.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- BA/BS. Degree in Chemistry preferred
- 0 to 3+ years of experience in a routine and complex production laboratory testing environment
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing and Good Laboratory Practices
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of analytical instrumentation, such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, specific gravity, viscosity, rheology
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Practicable knowledge of drug GMP's
- Ability to support 3 shift operation as necessary; primary duties are on 1st shift.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top