Manager, Trade Mkting POLO NA
Manager, Trade Marketing (POLO)
Coty Professional Beauty | Los Angeles, CA (Calabasas)
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for a Manager, Trade Marketing to join our team. This role will focus on what we internally call, "POLO Brands".
Trade Marketing is a Commercial Department, embedded in the brands, whose top line mission is to:
- Build and implement trade marketing and Go to Market strategies across professional hair brands.
- Lead business sufficiency and monitor market performance
- Initiatives and Base Business forecast and Fit For Use Requirements
- Build channel specific category strategy to delight customers
- Be the internal voice TO the markets, OF the markets.
- Develop Go to Market strategy for Coty Professional Hair brands with focus on new innovation & base business
- Create and own the Brand distribution footprint and white space opportunities and lead expansion plans
- Track business results and provide action plan to steer or accelerate results.
- Work with the multifunctional team (demand planning, marketing, finance, sales teams) to develop Channel specific GTM plans, programs, promotion and incentives that drive the business and execute the day to day business with excellence on forecasting, initiative and promotional planning, sales deployments, pricing, shipment planning.
- Lead the "go to market" readiness process that includes the 5 P process. Create, master and implement all customer requirements into the planning process.
- Lead initiative and base business forecasting and support. Align and feedback on all new product launches and commercial launches (post, during and pre)
- Gather business intelligence on category market trends, competition and share best practices
- Initiatives and Base Business Leader and process owner responsible for all Sales Deployments
- Create, master and implement all customer requirements into the planning process.
- Track performance of initiatives against KPI's or comparable benchmarks. Consolidate performance and report to key stakeholders.
- Create and own the sales sample strategy for the Brand Sales/Education Team
- Collaborate with all necessary internal and external departments (Brand, Sales, Finance, Product Supply and Customer Service)
- Write, edit and proof sales presentations for respective sales deployment
- Synthesizing meeting notes, sell sheets, and other data into clear engaging content
- Additional tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Marketing or similar discipline).
- Preferred experience of 2+ years sales (or marketing). The beauty industry is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure with strong ability to multi-task.
- Highly detailed with strong organizational and operating skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer knowledge: Microsoft Office, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strategic and big picture thinker with the ability to drill down to the details.
- Strong in planning, facilitation, problem analysis, decision making, and solution oriented.
- Be creative, business savvy, original, intuitive, open-minded and innovative.
- Have solid performance in work-flow structuring, monitoring, multi-tasking, analytical, and quantitative skills.
- Ability to quickly develop category and product expertise.
- Digital mindset
- Motivate and influence others.
- Strong coordination and leadership within cross-functional teams.
- Be a dependable leader with strong collaboration, sensitivity, objectivity and integrity.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top