Manager, Supply Chain Project Manager
- Woodland Hills, CA
MANAGER, PROCESS ENGINEER
COTY PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY | CALABASAS, CA
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are actively looking for our future Process Manager for Coty Professional Beauty. The Manager, Customer Service Process Engineer will be responsible for a wide range of process improvements within the operations team as well as with our external partners. The goal is to find innovative solutions to complex processes and work multi-functionally to align and roll out. This person must possess strong collaboration and analytical skills to independently drive results.
- Drive improvement projects within Customer Service focused on streamlining processes and closing gaps on key measures (POM, OE)
- Collaborate with cross-functional supply chain partners to map current state and future-state business processes, analyze gaps, and provide recommended solutions
- Develop and improve business processes through tools, metrics, and dashboard to enable decision making
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize large data sets; manage and maintain data integrity
- Initiate and coordinate meetings related to the project
- Lead effort to standardize between Wella and OPI
- Own 5 year Vision Action Plan to drive productivity and 'Best in Class Beauty Experience'
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration, or similar discipline)
- Demonstrate ability to create and lead high performing teams to deliver team goals and results. Demonstrate ability to lead and influence peers and hierarchy.
- Ability to work collaboratively across different styles. Develop strong partnerships. Must be able to work well with people not physically collocated.
- Ability to communicate clearly, transparently, concisely, and on a timely basis with leadership. Comfortable with dealing with conflict, issue resolution and decisive decision making
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and organizational/time management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for problem solving and Goal orientated and results driven.
- Proficient computer knowledge - MS Word, Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of master and reference data elements, processes and organizational support models is preferred.
We are Coty - and our people make us who we are.
It's important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you'll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
- For us, beauty is and beauty does. We are very focused because we all want the same thing: to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty - and that takes creativity, excellence and radical thinking - we are here to disrupt the beauty industry on behalf of consumers and you need to want to join that mission to succeed here.
- We have an energetic intensity about us. We're quite relentless in our determination to deliver, always accountable for our actions and tenacious. We will not be beaten by obstacles.
- Responding quickly with agile thinking to business challenges and opportunities is second nature to us. We like it that way as it means we can be creative and find new ways to make things happen fast. Colleagues will expect it of you and you'll expect it of them - we're a team and we help each other. We're all in it together - irrespective of level or part of the business.
- We always go the extra mile, pushing the boundaries to be that best partner we can be to our customers and to excite and delight our consumers.
- When you join Coty, you become part of a vibrantly diverse and energetic group who have fun in an intense sort of way. Because we're not just here for the ride, we want to change things.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is
needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de E
Back to top