Manager, Studio Signature Artist - NY
- United States
Manager, Studio Signature Artist
Professional Beauty COTY, New York, NY
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
We are actively looking for our Manager, Studio Signature Artist for Coty Professional Beauty. Responsible for leading Professional category Studio seminars that engage & inspire Stylists and deliver Studio targets. This role will also develop plans to build Studio attendance for seminars, events, digital content and merchandise through agility, resourceful choices and innovative thinking.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Lead engaging and inspirational seminars to licensed hairdressers, including foundational to advanced techniques with content on haircolor, cutting and styling.
- Plan & prepare for all seminars and events - including pre, during and post work.
- Maintain high standards of mastery, including meeting all internal certification standards
- Act as an owner of the Studio business to increase Studio awareness, utilization, revenue and loyalty through proactive networking both on & offline.
- Build/leverage online profile to grow personal and Studio brand in support of increasing awareness, utilization and revenue.
- Partner with multifunctional teams to ensure that all programs & initiatives meet aligned objectives and targets.
- Lead projects such as new seminar content, multi-media content and merchandise creation with team/multi-functional collaboration from end to end.
- Handles related duties and assignments as necessary.
- Additional tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Current Cosmetology license
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Education
- Flexible work schedule - able to work weekends and evenings
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Apple devices
- Travel up 20% (travel 4 to 5 times a year)
- Ability to engage with diverse levels of personnel in a multi-functional environment
- Ability to work independently, under general direction, and create organized work plans for multiple projects and output requirements in a timely manner
- Demonstrate creative thinking and good business judgment
- Strategic- Big picture thinker with ability to drill down to the details, Planning, facilitation, problem analysis/solving, decision making, solution oriented
- Creativity and Innovation- Creativity, business savvy, originality, intuition, open-minded
- Business- Work-flow structuring, monitoring, ability to quickly develop category & product expertise, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management
- Leadership and Personal- Motivating others, strong cross-functional coordination and leadership, autonomy, collaboration, initiative, flexibility and adaptability, communication, development of employees, communication, sensitivity, objectivity, integrity, dependability, impact, tenacity.
Note: We are currently reviewing resumes and applications for this role. However, due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, interviews will likely be delayed until after our office reopens. If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are Coty - and our people make us who we are.
It's important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you'll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
- For us, beauty is and beauty does. We are very focused because we all want the same thing: to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty - and that takes creativity, excellence and radical thinking - we are here to disrupt the beauty industry on behalf of consumers and you need to want to join that mission to succeed here.
- We have an energetic intensity about us. We're quite relentless in our determination to deliver, always accountable for our actions and tenacious. We will not be beaten by obstacles.
- Responding quickly with agile thinking to business challenges and opportunities is second nature to us. We like it that way as it means we can be creative and find new ways to make things happen fast. Colleagues will expect it of you and you'll expect it of them - we're a team and we help each other. We're all in it together - irrespective of level or part of the business.
- We always go the extra mile, pushing the boundaries to be that best partner we can be to our customers and to excite and delight our consumers.
- When you join Coty, you become part of a vibrantly diverse and energetic group who have fun in an intense sort of way. Because we're not just here for the ride, we want to change things.
Interested in this opportunity? Please submit your resume by applying at www.Coty.com
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo
Back to top