Manager, Strategy & Plannogramming
- United States
Manager, In-Store Strategy and Planogramming
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
The In-Store Strategy and Planogramming team is responsible for leading the Comprehensive Wall Process where the strategic development of the Consumer Beauty National + Top Accounts' POG Strategy is created and aligned against throughout the internal organization. Other core functions include:
- Work with customer teams to ensure all POG needs are completed on time and are consistently merchandised within our national POG strategy
- Cross-functional collaboration with the marketing, creative and trade marketing teams to ensure seasonal add/deletes, customer team deliverables and internal process/planning documents are completed accurately and on time :
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading a high performing marketing team
- Running daily reports
- Tracking team output and performance against business objectives
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Lead the Comprehensive Wall Process where the strategic development of the Cosmetic (COVERGIRL, Sally Hansen, Rimmel) National + Top Account POG Strategy is created and aligned against throughout the internal organization
- Work with the customer teams to ensure all POG needs are completed on time and all POGs are consistently merchandised within our national strategy
- Cross-functional collaboration with the marketing, creative and trade marketing teams to ensure seasonal add/deletes, customer team deliverables and internal process/planning documents are completed accurately and on time
- Work with Permanent Merchandising to prepare financially responsible recommendations to merchandise new items in account specific fixture environments
- Attend/present POG Strategy presentations at Top Accounts
- Manage all graphic and fixture coding requirements
- Maintain product image library to be used within ProSpace (POG Software)
- Manage space management brokers to ensure merchandising guidelines and internal timeline deliverables are completed in full and on time
- Maintain knowledge of space management tools and database applications to continually offer new insight and support for both internal and external requirements
- Ad hoc planogram and merchandising projects
- 4 year college degree
- 3+ years prior experience in consumer package goods company
- Proficient in JDA Space Planning Software; including IKB and ProSpace
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
- Must possess excellent analytical, interpretive, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop presentations that execute product, company and customer business plans.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the consumer products industry, the category, brand strategies, competitors, classes of trade, with the ability to apply this knowledge to solve complex problems successfully.
- Demonstrates effective communication and negotiation skills to solve problems, gain agreement with and inform others, while targeting long-term objectives. Uses facts and data analysis to identify good options and make good decisions.
- Ability to create fact based presentations to translate sales objectives into customer strategy and business plans around distribution, merchandising, promotion and planogram placement.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top