Manager, Prospecting Sales LA/SF
- Woodland Hills, CA
Account Manager - New Business Development - LA/SF
COTY Professional Beauty NA
Work closely with assigned Professional Beauty Accounts to ensure growth of the full portfolio of Wella brands including Wella, Sebastian, Nioxin, OPI and ghd. Ensure all elements of Joint Business Plans are properly implemented and executed with the salons in your assigned customer region. Develop and execute successful long term business building strategies, drive industry trends and meet or exceed assigned quotas/budgets. Analyze business trends and customer competitive activity to optimize Wella's offerings and Brand Equity.
Prospect for new business with the expectation to identify high value customers, demonstrate the benefits of partnering with Coty and convert prospective client to Coty portfolio of brands. New business acquisition expected throughout geography of assignment, 75%+ travel required.
- Strategically and tactically manage key joint business planning priorities and develop a positive business relationship with salons, stores, schools and education personnel
- Coordinate sell-through plans
- Deliver new initiatives and promotions to maximize street sales, focused on maximized sell in and sell through
- Accurately report and forecast the business which would include monthly sales, promotions, and initiatives.
- Effectively work with direct manager & cross-functional internal resources to plan and execute strategic plans with excellence
- Target, profile, and work to convert key prospective salons and spas into customers
- Develop and own customer relationships and the joint business planning process
- Partner with Education and the customers on annual/quarterly education and meeting plans
- Maintain and effectively use all budgets
- Review monthly sales and inventory data, seeking out opportunities to create sell through specific programs
- Meet deadlines and complete project work as required by manager
- Additional tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, plus 3 years (or MBA plus 1 year) of business experience in Sales, Category Management or Retail Management
- Experience partnering with complex and/or multi-location customers
- Experienced negotiator, contract development skills a plus
- Proven track record of building and maintaining a professional customer relationship in a sales environment, CPG experience a plus
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and organizational/time management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable proficiency in the following systems: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and applications
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Professional Beauty Experience
Note: We are currently reviewing resumes and applications for this role. However, due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, interviews will likely be delayed until after our office reopens. If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top