Position Title: Manager, eCommerce Product Owner
Location: Los Angeles, CA, United States
Reports to: Director, B2B eCommerce and Digital Ecosystem
Direct Reports: Manager, Front End Developer
Scope / Brands: North America, Wella Portfolio
ABOUT THE WELLA COMPANY
Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world's leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
For additional information about the Wella Company please visit www.wellacompany.com .
At Wella Company, digital transformation is a business imperative and core company priority. We are developing the global digital ecosystem to drive relationships with professionals and consumers, with the professional shopper experience program being a core part of it.
As part of the North America eCommerce team within the Wella Company, the eCommerce Product Owner will be responsible for the maintenance and evolution of the ecommerce products, including a Hybris-based ecommerce solution and stand-alone mobile application. You will play a key role in focusing on e-commerce technologies used to enable the Business commercial plan and support the customer lifecycle across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
The role reports to the Director, B2B eCommerce and Digital Ecosystem and will work in close collaboration with the Global and Local E-Commerce, CRM and IT Teams. The role is also responsible for a direct report - Manager, Front End Developer. Both roles are based at our headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. The role is based in Calabasas but is currently remote until the office reopens.
- Oversee and manage the Wella education apps and MyWellastore.com suite of products and apps.
- Drive the overall product vision and roadmap in conjunction with the CMB strategy and roadmap.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, updates, add-ons and more.
- Lead the development of additions and fixes to existing products while optimizing existing features and functions
- Lead development and visioning of new / future products.
- Coordinate all planning and execution for updates, documentations, QA and any other processes relating to CMB products.
- Collaborate with the Global Digital teams on the effective implementation of the Wella digital strategy and solutions.
- Provide technical insight to the digital teams in the areas of digital and e-commerce strategy, planning, evaluating, prototyping, security and implementing
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for digital projects from the definition phase through to implementation.
- Acquire solid understanding of the "big picture" Division / Brand / Global Digital and e-commerce programs, working closely with each level of the organization
- Maintain close awareness of internal customer's priorities and activities and how they relate to overall objectives.
- Build product roadmap in close collaboration with Global and Local Commercial & Delivery teams
- Manage Product backlog (Grooming Backlog - prioritization, estimates, updating);
- Coordinate Production Bugs with the right parties
- Define and Write User stories to support Product enhancements
- Coordinate testing (PO, QA, UAT across Platforms)
- Align, define, Write and maintain UAT test scenarios
- Manage local Change request process
- Collaborate effectively with Ecommerce Project Manager and liaise with Business teams
- Identify quick wins to improve the environment usability
- Ensure compliance with Data privacy regulation across the markets
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Set up the platform KPIs linked to the products
- Implement dashboard to track and improve Product performance & activation
- Monitor & Evolve Tagging Plans
- Identify quick wins to improve the user experience around the platform
- Support User journey strategy across websites / apps (Global / Markets)
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Must have: Certified scrum master
- Must have Omniture or GA experience
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience
- Eye for detail, ability to spot ambiguity, inconsistency and contradictions.
- Ability to deliver output under high pressure with challenging timelines.
- Hybris Certified (Admin) or experience working with a B2B e-Commerce Platform.
- Digitally savvy with a strong business mind and 3-5 years of Ecommerce Product owner
- Strong analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to write and analyze user stories
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in an extremely fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
- Results-driven and able to work with the cross-function IT and ecommerce teams to achieve sales
- Proficient in Athlassian suite : Jira, confluence, Zephyr
- Good understanding of Payment provider: Cybersource
- Good understanding of SEO, Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication, motivational skills, to operationally drive change management across countries
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and at ease with rapidly changing environment
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at: https://www.wellacompany.com/consumer-affairs
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo