Manager, Global Education Design (O·P·I)
- Woodland Hills, CA
Manager, Global Education Design - O•P•I
Coty Professional Beauty | Los Angeles, CA (Calabasas)
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics.
Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
As part of the Global OPI team, the role is responsible to work with R&D in providing insights and expertise in product development, design service protocols, develop content for digital platforms and create a curriculum for the markets to deploy. The role is to partner with delivery teams in the local markets to gain local insights and provide expertise to help local education strategy. The role will be working with multiple functions from R&D, Marketing, Trade Marketing and Consumer Insight. This role is located in the Coty Professional Beauty headquarter in Los Angeles.
Candidates must have a professional nail license
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Own the development of OPI Education curriculum and responsible for deployment to the local Education teams.
- Provides the expertise to Marketing, Consumer Insight and R&D in the development of new product/service initiatives together with the appropriate protocols and curriculum to bring initiative to life.
- Responsible for the creation of content/assets for curriculum, protocols and initiatives to power OPI digital platforms together with Marketing and in collaboration with Digital and Creative.
- Collaborate with Trade Marketing to develop salon value creation model for product/service initiative.
- Organizes, writes and develops OPI multimedia visual aids, and other educational and training materials
- Creates training materials, multimedia visual aids, and other materials needed for Capability development.
- Presents and deploy brand initiatives at Train the Trainer events globally.
- Participates and leads artists/technicians at key events and shows
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Salon experience with a professional nail license (required)
- Proven track record in building organization capability and design
- Strategic thinking
- Program development (concepts, go to market, new capabilities (i.e. digital, etc) programs for product initiatives
- Training - presentation skills/public speaking
- Managed budgets and P+L
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Strong Collaboration skills
- Strong project management skills
- Training and development of others - Leading and training of development of others
- Good understanding of competitive landscape of other companies in regards to field education and understanding how to develop program to meet market needs with a clear point of difference
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, refugee, asylee or lawful permanent resident.
- College Degree or Acceptable work related experience
- Valid drivers license, vehicle proof of insurance, and ability to drive and travel long distances for extended periods.
- Knowledge/Experience of the Nail Professional Salon industry
- Computer proficiency with SAP, Ms Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a team of people who are passionate about OPI and bringing joy to our customers (consumers and Professionals) through the power of OPI color.
In this role you will also learn/build the following skillsets:
- A wide range of core skills including: Customer/Channel commercial strategy, base business management, agency management, and global marketing/multi-functional teams collaboration
- Strong growth in the above mentioned qualification areas
- A deeper understanding of global habits and practices in the nail category
- Organizational and business mastery, simplification and mentorship
- Acting as an owner of your brand and business
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top