Manager, Field Education Store - NY/NJ
Manager, Field Education - Stores
Education - North East (NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, DE)
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are actively looking for our future Field Education Store Manager. You will be the "face" of Coty Professional Beauty for CosmoProf, Armstrong McCall, and Sally Beauty Stores. This includes all Coty Professional Beauty Brands (Wella Professional, Wella Open Line, Clairol Professional, Sebastian, Nioxin, OPI, and GHD)
In this role you will be responsible for increasing sales of these brands in all stores by:
- #1 - Strategically planning and executing Education to their customers (Stylists and Consumers) and staff
- #2 Ensuring Best In Class Store Execution through merchandising and assessing Out of Stocks
- Leads Joint Business Plans with Store partners to grow store business.
- Strengthens loyalty of our brands with store personnel to encourage sell through
- Partners with Stores to leverage Education as a key business driver for the customers
- Create open communication with stores on out of stocks to gather feedback and share solution opportunities
- Partner with Stores to drive customer loyalty and new customer acquisition by leveraging Education touchpoints, assets & resources.
- Lead and own Color Consultant (CC) recruiting, auditions, selection, training and ongoing development and when necessary release to ensure "Best in Class" Education is delivered to Sally Beauty.
- Coach and mentor Brand Educators (BE) when necessary to ensure "Best in Class" Education is delivered to Armstrong McCall and CosmoProf..
- Maintains accurate reporting, expenses, itineraries or any other requested written reports.
- Plan for, track and fully use all assigned budgets within targets.
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Minimum 3 years salon experience
- Minimum 2 years demonstrating, teaching or presentation experience
- Valid Cosmetology license
- Mastery in technical knowledge relating to the professional beauty industry including color, cutting, finishing.
- Strong presentation skills
- Develop and maintains productive relations with others, builds trusting relationships with business partners.
- In touch with trends, current thinking and new news within the beauty industry.
- Ability to energize, engage and enable peers, sales team, CCs, BEs, and Stores
- Able to successfully plan and manage their own time/zone/route and their CC team.
- Ability to set clear expectations and hold others accountable.
- Is versatile, can adjust to fit with changing situations and manage ambiguity.
- Goes beyond accepted ideas; finds new improvement opportunities; generates ways to get better results
- Ability to travel overnight 50% to 75%
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, long hours
- Ability to lift and transport education presentation materials, sample cases, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel) and Apple (iPad/apps)
- Professional and fashionable image
- Valid driver's license, vehicle proof of insurance, and ability to travel long distances for extended periods
- Credit history/score strong enough to retain a Coty American Express Card
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a unique role focused on the beauty supply store environment with both stylists and consumers. You have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the future of our brands. You'll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top