Manager, Field Education Business (Central US Territory)
Field Education Business, NA Street & BSG - Central Field Territory
Coty Professional Beauty | Field, Central (Louisiana, Arkansas, Indiana, Mississipi)
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
As part of the US Education Street Team, the role is responsible for managing a Coty Professional sales territory and coach a team of independent stylist contractors. The FEBM role is to develop strong education plans to strengthen the distribution channel which incl. DSO and BSG Distributors servicing Hair Salons and Professional Stores. The role is to partner with customers and sales on delivering and executing the education strategy designed to fit the customers individual business incl. classes and events. The role will be working with multiple sales roles, Regional Sales Managers, Account Managers and Distributor Sales Consultants. The role will report directly to the Sr. Manager, Field Education Central, the role is location free, but ideally located in the Louisiana area with expected presence in our Los Angeles office for capability training multiple times per year.
Your core Responsibilities will inlcude the following:
- Manage a Coty Professional sales territory by developing strong Education plans tied to Sales goals, Education Scorecard, Deliverables and the brand initiative calendar
- Manage Independent Contractor, travel and entertainment budgets
- Responsibility for developing Independent Contractor's to meet current and future business needs; reinforces existing capability to sustain current business results
- Oversee recruitment of Independent Stylist Contractors
- Hair industry experience to effectively deploy all education seminars and programs and establishes clear expectations on how we want the Coty Professional Education team to show up, leading the industry
- Builds effective networks both internally and externally for learning, sharing and benchmarking. Builds and maintains relationships with the education teams, customers and sales teams
- Acts as an owner of the business and answers for results. Puts in place a plan of action; follows through to achieve exceptional results
- Understands how things get done in the organization and how decisions get made
- In touch with trends, current thinking and issues within the beauty/hair & nail industry
- Attends regional and company meetings for further personal and career development
- Education function is linked to multiple functions within the organization. Below is key points of contact:
- Sales Team- Partnering with sales channel leaders.
- Education Shows/Event Team- Event support to execute best in class event to grow the business
- F&A Team- Responsible for Independent Contractor, travel and entertainment budgets
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
- Licensed hairdresser
- Ability to drive and travel long distances for extended periods
- Excellent teaching and coaching skills on adult learners
- Adaptive in a changing work and duty environment
- Excellent people knowledge, organization and administrative skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent in English; spoken and written
- Strong communication and facilitation (clear, precise)
- Software skills: very good use and knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, iPad/App)
- Valid driver's license
60% of time minimum depending on location
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top