Manager, E-Commerce Trade Marketing
- United States
Trade Marketing Manager e-Commerce
COTY, New York, NY
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Trade Marketing at Coty is challenging yet highly rewarding, based on consumer insights and strong innovations.
The Trade Marketing Manager is to lead the development of four specific areas of significant importance in the business i) OPEX on sku's, maintaining the hero sku list. ii) local success models (defined by internal 4P KPIs by channel) iii) Mobile optimized content created and live through our agencies iiii) input into innovation strategy for eCommerce and plans. The absolute measure is sales in, out and direct improvement a specific e-Commerce P+L.
Working with the e-Commerce Account Managers in pure play and brick and click , brand leads and back office functions will be essential to deliver on the success model creation, category growth story and innovation strategy.
- Responsible for Brand within customer P&L
- Responsible for content agency for CARS
- Responsibility to lead marketing agenda for content on time.
- Works closely and collaboratively with Sales, Supply, Sales, Finance, Legal, Regulatory, Design,
- Provides monthly updates to business review and monitor market performance
- Identifies trade needs / opportunities, develop 4P pricing and distribution strategies in line with trade promotions and display priorities for brands
- Executes Global NPD launches with BIC maximization plans and identifies new opportunities (BDIs) to drive business
- Implement portfolio strategy in conjunction with global trade marketing to support overall business strategy, short / medium term.
- Develops strategies to improve/maximize Trade Investment ROI by completing promotion analysis and validate against expected results
- Translates brand marketing plans into customer marketing actions
- Contributes to category marketing plans with customer and category analysis and promotional strategy; key contact for brand marketing teams
- Continuous analysis of customer position, working together with National Account Managers to recommend in-store action aimed at strengthening Coty's position within categories
- Contributes to forecast accuracy via timely and accurate input into forecasting process.
- Minimum university educated (to Bachelors level) in a commercial subject
- +4 Years sales (account management) experience, must be able to demonstrate outstanding analytical skills and potential, developed within a CPG environment.
Back to top