Manager, eCommerce Technology
Manager, eCommerce Technology
Coty Professional Beauty | Los Angeles, CA (Calabasas)
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are actively looking for our future expert in Digital Technology expert to enhance the capability of Coty NA Professional Beauty Digital team. This position will act as a "go to" technical expert for the Digital and E-Business teams, serving as a primary Digital IT point of contact for Professional Beauty business in the local market. This position will help deliver the strategy, planning and implementation of all key IT Digital initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to eCommerce (B2C, B2B, B2b2c), Omni-channel, Consumer CRM / insight analytics, Loyalty, Digital Asset Management (DAM), Product Information Management (PIM), Cyber-security and other digital Innovations focusing on helping deliver effective, high-quality, consumer centric solutions in full partnership with the Division / Brand Digital / Global Digital Teams.
- Serve as a primary IT contact with digital marketing and eCommerce teams on IT projects
- Collaborate with the Global Digital & Corporate IT teams on the effective implementation of the Coty Group digital strategy and solutions.
- Provide technical insight to the digital teams in the areas of digital and e-commerce strategy, planning, evaluating, prototyping, security and implementing
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for digital projects from the definition phase through to implementation.
- Collaborate in implementing from an IT perspective, the digital marketing strategies supporting the Division / Brand / Global Digital roadmap
- Exhibit a broad understanding of the IT backbone of digital marketing and e-Business systems, leading industry trends and project delivery to enable the deployment of effective, efficient, competitive digital systems solutions across the different consumer touch points
- Acquire solid understanding of the "big picture" Division / Brand / Global Digital and e-commerce programs, working closely with each level of the organization
- Maintain close awareness of internal customer's priorities and activities and how they relate to overall objectives.
- Influence the Group Digital IT solutions to deliver the best Digital IT answers for the local market
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or other relevant study
- 2 years+ experience in IT consumer or professional goods, Beauty/Fashion industry a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in an extremely fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
- Results-driven and able to work with the cross-function IT and ecommerce teams to achieve sales
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self- starter, and be able to work independently. Strategic thinker.
- Ability to travel up to 1x per month/quarter, as needed
- Strategic Planning
- Analysis, particularly in Microsoft Excel and/or SQL
- IT understanding and ecommerce applications
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Process Improvement
- Business Development
- Scrum and agile methodology (Must have)
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top