Manager, eCommerce Key Accounts
- Woodland Hills, CA
Manager, eCommerce Key Accounts
US Digital, Coty Professional Beauty
COTY, Calabasas, CA, US
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Manager will oversee the business relationship of Amazon and other national e-retailers while growing sales / consumption to meet company goals and objectives.
- Reviewing company reports to build an understanding of customer objectives and direction
- Planning, developing, agreeing and implementing an annual joint business plan with Amazon and other national e-tailers
- Monitoring and reviewing business plans with your customer and e-Data Analyst, and activating contingency plans when needed
- Managing sales forecasts and investment plans, and providing weekly estimates on sales projections
- Designing an annual promotional program for each brand across all platforms
- Liaising with our Shopper Marketing team and other cross-functional teams to deliver national marketing plans, achieve sales objectives and meet customer and consumer needs
- Maximizing the commercial value of the consumer insight data from ARA Premium and Google Analytics
- Agreeing promotional forecasts and monthly promotional support packages with Demand Planning
- Reviewing promotional activity analysis to maximize key learnings
- Fostering relationships with customers' forecasting and supply chain teams
- Developing strategic plans to build specified categories of business to deliver company, customer and consumer objectives
- Lead and build capability of management team to execute the perfect store and customer experience.
- Liaising with media agencies and brand teams to align on sufficiency plans and execution of key market activities and initiatives
- Prospect and manage new 3rd party marketplace opportunities and relationships
- Expert level of selling on Amazon marketplace/ Seller Central/ Vendor Central or other key marketplace customers with extensive knowledge of best practices and strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or other relevant study
- 2 years+ experience in consumer or professional goods, Beauty/Fashion industry a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in an extremely fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
- Results-driven and able to work with the cross-function teams to achieve sales
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self- starter, and be able to work independently. Strategic thinker.
- Ability to travel up to 1x per month/quarter, as needed
- Strategic Planning
- Analysis, particularly in Microsoft Excel and/or SQL
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Process Improvement
- Business Development
We are Coty - and our people make us who we are.
It's important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you'll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
- For us, beauty is and beauty does. We are very focused because we all want the same thing: to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty - and that takes creativity, excellence and radical thinking - we are here to disrupt the beauty industry on behalf of consumers and you need to want to join that mission to succeed here.
- We have an energetic intensity about us. We're quite relentless in our determination to deliver, always accountable for our actions and tenacious. We will not be beaten by obstacles.
- Responding quickly with agile thinking to business challenges and opportunities is second nature to us. We like it that way as it means we can be creative and find new ways to make things happen fast. Colleagues will expect it of you and you'll expect it of them - we're a team and we help each other. We're all in it together - irrespective of level or part of the business.
- We always go the extra mile, pushing the boundaries to be that best partner we can be to our customers and to excite and delight our consumers.
- When you join Coty, you become part of a vibrantly diverse and energetic group who have fun in an intense sort of way. Because we're not just here for the ride, we want to change things.
Note: We are currently reviewing resumes and applications for this role. However, due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, interviews will likely be delayed until after our office reopens. If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Coty's purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers' beauty. Aligned to this is our mission - to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world's largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics, we operate across three divisions:
- Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel
- Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy
- Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
At Coty, we embrace Diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.
Back to top