Manager, Digital Marketing - NA POLO
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER, NORTH AMERICA CLAIROL PROFESSIONAL & WELLA COLOR CHARM
COTY PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY | LOS ANGELES, CA (CALABASAS)
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Coty is seeking a passionate, dedicated, organized and entrepreneurially minded Digital Marketing Manager to join the Clairol Professional & Wella Open Lines team (AKA POLO team).
This person will play a critical role in shaping and driving POLO's digital marketing strategies and will demand a unique degree of collaboration with teams across the organization (brand, media, influencer marketing, e-commerce/e-retail and agency partners) to deliver activations and campaigns that not only drive key KPIs but also tell the Clairol Professional and Wella Open Line brand stories in a differentiated, powerful way.
The candidate is required to bring new thinking to the brands and follow up by executing and evaluating performance of programs and content. The ideal candidate lives and breathes analytics and strategy, has a creative eye, and is always up to date on the latest platforms, tools, and trends.
In this role, you will put your strategic digital communications, social media, website management and analytics skills to great effect in taking responsibility for the digital ecosystem of Clairol Professional and Wella Open Line
- Develop and execute Where to play - How to Win Strategies for the digital environment for each brand
- Own the digital business (understand the sales trends, custmer trends and all the elements affecting the business) to drive right choices and action driving topline and bottom line.
- Develping an analytics framework, establish KPIs, measure performance and identify key insights to optimize strategy and creative decisions.
- Cllaborate with x-function team (Brand, R&D, Product Supply, Education, Sales and Finance) to deliver winning plans and best in class execution for the business
- Surce and vet up-and-coming social media tools, platforms, events, to maximize the brand's social media/digital footprint.
- Maintain brand visin, equity and vis ID consistency across digital channels
- Cllaborate with key stakeholders to manage brands SEO strategy
- Drive disruptive Go-To-Market Omni channel model strongly anchored in ecommerce.
- Leading the cntinuous develpment of brand websites working with external agency and internal stakeholders
- Partner clsely with the delivery/ e-commerce/e-retail teams to drive retailers' content strategy for key platforms, in line with the overarching brand strategy.
- Lead the brand Digital Transformation, including content strategy, communication calendar to activate end consumer pull.
- Drive scial strategy, messaging and analytics for the brands, creating innovative social campaigns that engage consumers + influencers across multiple social media and digital platforms .
- Establish clear guidelines and grwth strategies for each platform that evolves with best practices.
- Serve as a trusted advisr and work in partnership with Influencer Marketing/ Communications team members to develop editorial calendar and align channels in support of brand priorities
- Understand and leverage cnsumer insights to provide creative solutions and activation ideas that bridge PR, social media, and e-commerce to maximize consumer engagement
- Wrk with Delivery brand teams to ensure success across digital experiences (social, e-retail, site, email, influencers, etc) and seamless alignment on integrated activations.
- Wrk with Design & Delivery brand teams to ensure a thorough understanding of both brand's priorities, product innovations and in-market launch timelines.
- Lead digital learning and educatin among the wider team - contribute in depth knowledge of emerging social media platforms, tech and digital knowledge
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Global and North American Digital Transformation teams to stay up to speed with corporate best practices and new learnings
- In touch with beauty industry, market trends and consumer insights. Understand the consumer and market requirements
- Manage digital budget and optimize spending
- Additional tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager
- 5+ years relevant work experience in digital marketing
- Must have a passion for and strong knowledge of digital strategy, execution, and analytics.
- Must possess strong analytical skills, highly detailed-oriented with unprompted follow-through.
- Strong presentation and oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Operational & financial discipline
- Must be flexible, determined and an excellent team player.
- Must possess the ability to build, foster and nurture strong relationships and gain the respect of members of the cross-functional and affiliate teams.
- Driven & ambitious leader with strong sense of ownership, accountability, strong collaboration skills (win for the team) and action oriented mentality.
- Agency experience accepted.
- Branding/beauty/fashion experience a plus.
- Must be accountable and organized with the ability to handle a multitude of projects.
- Highly Proficient Computer knowledge
- A bachelor's degree is required, and an MBA is preferred.
- Strategic- Planning, administration, facilitation, creativity, problem analysis, decision making
- Business- Work-flow structuring, monitoring, product knowledge, account administration, automated office systems, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management
- Creativity and Innovation- Creativity, Business savvy, originality, intuition
- Leadership and Personal- Motivating others, development of employees, communication, objectivity, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top