Manager, Digital Content (Consumer)
Digital Content Manager (Consumer), OPI Global
COTY Professional Beauty | Los Angeles, CA
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are actively looking for our future Digital Content Manager. Reporting into the Senior platform experience manager, bring the consumer shopping and learning experience to life across website and email with a view to accelerate traffic and consumer eCom sales. This role operates the US channels and owns consumer activation toolboxing and guidelines for international markets
- Be the guardian of the brand through user centric BIC digital implementation on all digital channels for consumer communications (website, email, online branding and programmatic ad formats)
- Own the consumer side of the global digital marketing calendar presenting 360 schedule of new product and marketing initiatives pre, launch and post activation plan across all channels (website, social, email marketing, digital marketing ad formats). Own consumer communications calendar weekly distribution to the markets.
- Day to day publishing & monitoring of the digital content experience across all channels, with a view to communicate to our consumers in the most effective and engaging way possible to pull the user down the marketing funnel, from new user to converter to brand advocate. Use creative thinking to really bring the content to life and speak to the target audience
- Working with the digital content production team, ensure the timely delivery of digital content assets for all relevant digital channels and make sure these are loaded to DAM Plan and execute the editing, QA, content management/publishing of all digital assets and experiences to ensure the product, collection and overarching brand message is consistent across all channels and published per brand requirements with the utmost attention to detail
- Constantly optimize user and content experience on website and app challenging status quo to create new, fresh, user centric search friendly digital experiences.
- Monitor KPIs and recommend actions to improve the digital experience
- Ecommerce trading: merchandise product on the site and email, and support the social media team on social commerce alignment per global merchandising guidelines
- Own user journey QA for consumer initiative launches (email journey, digital marketing journey, promotion launches etc)
- Ensure timely delivery of eCommerce toolkits and templates for new product launches, strategic initiatives, and storefront refreshes to markets and online retailers
- Own digital activation toolboxes for nail consumer online communications, and deploy new guidelines to top markets on a monthly basis
- Own all analytics and reporting for the consumer audience. Thrive on over-delivering against KPIs
- Ensure all content uploaded to the website and the app are optimized for SEO
- Own requirements, content migration and UAT for consumer site migration to Hybris commerce.
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
- Suits someone analytical & with an emotive/artistic understanding of color & digital visual content.
- Experience working on content management system (Bloomreach, Adobe, Ampliance, or Drupal)
- Experience operating an eCommerce platform (Shopify, Magento, Hyrbis,, Demandware)
- Proven record reporting using Google Analytics
- Previous experience participating in redesign, platform upgrade or replatform a +
- Previous experience working in agile a +
We are Coty - and our people make us who we are.
It's important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you'll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
• For us, beauty is and beauty does. We are very focused because we all want the same thing: to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty - and that takes creativity, excellence and radical thinking - we are here to disrupt the beauty industry on behalf of consumers and you need to want to join that mission to succeed here.
• We have an energetic intensity about us. We're quite relentless in our determination to deliver, always accountable for our actions and tenacious. We will not be beaten by obstacles.
• Responding quickly with agile thinking to business challenges and opportunities is second nature to us. We like it that way as it means we can be creative and find new ways to make things happen fast. Colleagues will expect it of you and you'll expect it of them - we're a team and we help each other. We're all in it together - irrespective of level or part of the business.
• We always go the extra mile, pushing the boundaries to be that best partner we can be to our customers and to excite and delight our consumers.
• When you join Coty, you become part of a vibrantly diverse and energetic group who have fun in an intense sort of way. Because we're not just here for the ride, we want to change things.
Coty's purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers' beauty. Aligned to this is our mission - to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world's largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics, we operate across three divisions:
• Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel
• Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy
• Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Coty is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries in Asia, Latin America, Australia, Middle East and Africa, as well as Europe and North America and products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Our headquarters are in London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com
Equal Employment Opportunities
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Interested in this opportunity? Please visit and apply at Coty's Career Opportunities
Back to top